Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Bump for a couple of members who cancel and might be thinking about buying this sexy statue back..... ^_^

Ummm, I'm sorry I haven't heard one single person say they regret cancelling or now suddenly want her back.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giAujud9R6E[/ame]

Interesting....Looks likes she's hiking her way up in the bay. Did someone here say 600.00 to 700.00 for sexy spider woman soon? ;)

got WL cancellation notice here, no biggy wanted to pump to get this one anyways.:monkey1

got WL cancellation notice here, no biggy wanted to pump to get this one anyways.:monkey1

Hey. Don't worry I did for some other PO too. It's not official until they wipe it off your WL. Normally if it's still on your WL you can still convert. I did for 3 statues. They sent me the same email but it still converted. It was not right away some took months. But it did convert so there's still hope. :wink1:

Hey. Don't worry I did for some other PO too. It's not official until they wipe it off your WL. Normally if it's still on your WL you can still convert. I did for 3 statues. They sent me the same email but it still converted. It was not right away some took months. But it did convert so there's still hope. :wink1:

oh yeah that's happened to me as well, but not to worried about it.

Just broke & ordered. She's going to be my 1st female statue. I want to build a comic Avengers line & she's actually pretty important. Dino's video sealed it for me to. The seller I'm buying from isn't expecting her in until May though, so still quite a wait but that's cool gives me time to get the rest of the funds together :)

Just broke & ordered. She's going to be my 1st female statue. I want to build a comic Avengers line & she's actually pretty important. Dino's video sealed it for me to. The seller I'm buying from isn't expecting her in until May though, so still quite a wait but that's cool gives me time to get the rest of the funds together :)

:hi5: welcome to the spider woman statue club! I think this thing turn out great! Better then I expected. Can't wait for her to pop up.

i have passed this one hope u guys enjoy her :wink1:

:hi5: welcome to the spider woman statue club! I think this thing turn out great! Better then I expected. Can't wait for her to pop up.

Cheers CBG, I've been thinking about getting her for awhile now & after seeing that video it finalised it for me. She looked awesome :)

I just hope SS give us a chance to get a Spiderman PF soon. I don't collect movie PF's but if it was a Spidey I would definitely buy. I can't believe SS haven't made one yet. Four Spiderman movies & nothing :(

Video looks very nice, thanks!

I just about bust a cap when you said you were going to switch head with one hand....

She looks amazing. Still hoping for a conversion. No emails here

Artists:

Tony Cipriano (Sculpt)
Trevor Grove (Sculpt)
Dave Kwano (Sculpt)
Mike Najera (Paint)
Seth Rinaldi (Design)
The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

I think she turned out great!

_1217014_zpsf9ff545d.jpg

_1217012_zpsc899b3f9.jpg

_1216987_zpsdcd3e55e.jpg

_1216989_zps6711de5b.jpg

_1216986_zps1c0ac9a3.jpg

_1216992_zpsc3f469d0.jpg

_1216995_zps107a123a.jpg

_1216997_zpse455e43c.jpg

_1216999_zpsd31b4b33.jpg

_1217009_zps5595914c.jpg

Back