Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

First preorder of 2013 ,can't wait although I have the ex I think I'll still display her reg

wasn't sure if i had this on order or not, just checked and i see that i'm on the WL from back in Aug. so i'd think it should convert, if it doesn't no biggy.

Hey bro statue forum has 2 people who wants to sell at costs. They don't know how awesome this ex will be. Hurry go get it! :panic:

She is not essential for me so if she doesn't convert ill b fine but if she does ill exstatic

Hopefully her base isn't as big as Ms Marvel's. If it's about the same size as Rogue's and Psylocke's that'd be good. I have limited room as it is and the big bases don't help. :lol

Can't wait for this, I'll be doing the same as some other posters, displaying her with Ms Marvel!

Did anyone get a shipping notice on this?

No not yet. Maybe another week? Again the butt better not have change otherwise I will be pissed. They advertise it well so it better be that way.

How close to the shipping date was Rogue's butt changed? Was it like months in advance? Or did they alter the photos on the site after it had shipped? Anybody remember?

How close to the shipping date was Rogue's butt changed? Was it like months in advance? Or did they alter the photos on the site after it had shipped? Anybody remember?

There was never any update by ssc that rogues culo was changed. After lots of people complaint about the paint app of Rogues head did ssc changed the web photos. I was very displease by them for doing this. Same for the Ultron PF.

There was never any update by ssc that rogues culo was changed. After lots of people complaint about the paint app of Rogues head did ssc changed the web photos. I was very displease by them for doing this. Same for the Ultron PF.

:exactly: they def put the new pics up well after she shipped.

Oh crap! Please SS do not change the rear end. No, no, no.... That would not be right to advertise it that way to get people in then switch it back around to the more childish way. :pray:

Yeah, we didn't know about the butt change until the first in-hand pics were posted.

Oh crap! Please SS do not change the rear end. No, no, no.... That would not be right to advertise it that way to get people in then switch it back around to the more childish way. :pray:

I think her arse looks weird anyways.

i got on the waiting list for the ex long time ago, so hope it converts. only reason i am getting her is cause i think she would make a great kid flash from kingdom come. one of my all time fav characters that will never get made, so this seemed like a good one for her since shes slim and looks fit like a runner.

i got on the waiting list for the ex long time ago, so hope it converts. only reason i am getting her is cause i think she would make a great kid flash from kingdom come. one of my all time fav characters that will never get made, so this seemed like a good one for her since shes slim and looks fit like a runner.

Can't wait to see that! I had the ex preordered but decided the ex head wasn't anything I wanted. I didn't like that event anyhow.

Wow?? I would love to see this.

Back