Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

Not loving it but better than the teaser shot, will make for a nice body for customs

I am still trying to understand why we are calling this figure as a Premium Format?

Because the name branding has been changed. All 1/4 scale is PF. Which removes the "is it 1/4?" confusion, and just creates "is it fully sculpted?" confusion. I'm still not sure if the webs are sculpted or not.

War Machine and Mark VI where pricey too.......

I own both of those and they are worth every penny. not so sure I can say the same about spiderwoman. I guess the days of a 1/4 scale statue being under $300 are over.

Because the name branding has been changed. All 1/4 scale is PF. Which removes the "is it 1/4?" confusion, and just creates "is it fully sculpted?" confusion. I'm still not sure if the webs are sculpted or not.

Wow how did i miss this, when did they state this?

I am still trying to understand why we are calling this figure as a Premium Format?

that was the only option I could think of it having. spider woman does have any weapons

should have been her 1st appearance mask. having it be something from 1 lone storyline which will be insignifigant a couple years from now was a lame move.

Back