Spider-Man web of shadows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my next purchase. I loved playing SM 2 on the PS2 and this looks like that type of game but way cooler.

Do you guys do auto upgrade or pick em?

Auto-upgrade. A lot of times I tried up-grading moves manually, but apparently you can only unlock moves so far in advance. I played ALL of the side missions in the beginning and racked up A LOT of exp. points (or whatever they were called.) So basically, I had enough points to buy all of the moves by mid-game, but even with auto-upgrade I couldn't buy all of them at once. The game "forces" you to space them out. Hope this helps.

I may even break out this game from the collection again, seeing how the 25 days notice of the Iron Spider-Man Comiquette was sent. :lol

Oh, and just some advice looking back, if you're playing a side mission where you have to defeat 500 or just A LOT of "baddies" in general, the tendril whip attack of the Symbiote is the way to go. Upgrade that one to the MAX and have fun!!! :rock

Is this worth the $15 I just spent on it at Target for the PS3?

Yes!

I just got it the other day at Target on clearance too (for X-Box 360), and I love it. Definitely the best Spider-Man game I've played (could be the best comic based game for that matter).

Is this worth the $15 I just spent on it at Target for the PS3?

Clearance?! I may have to swing by and check out the selection. And yes it is well worth the money for the PS3 version. Now, the PS2 version? Not so much. (A completely different game.)

Clearance?! I may have to swing by and check out the selection. And yes it is well worth the money for the PS3 version. Now, the PS2 version? Not so much. (A completely different game.)

I posted some of the other titles I remembered in the deals thread. They were on a back end cap, red tagged.

Back playing this again, so underrated.

So i guess there is a new SM game due out in 2010 but not much is known, anyone got any info?

Back