Spider-Man web of shadows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're actually pretty close.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I try to complete all of the side missions. The last one was defeat 500 infected which took FOREVER! :lol So this is why it's taking me so long to beat this thing. I also go on runs of collecting the "spider" tokens. I just reached Level 8.

Are you having issues with upgrading? I don't know if its because I'm maxed out for this point in time on the game, but even though I have plenty of Ex. pts., it won't allow me to buy more fighting techniques, even though I still have some left to buy. :confused:

Yeah I think you have to naturally upgrade throughout the course of the game... ie; you can't upgrade too quickly.

Yeah I think you have to naturally upgrade throughout the course of the game... ie; you can't upgrade too quickly.

Then that's the problem. I have almost 50,000 Ex. pts and it won't let we use them. Have you upgraded the Tendrile whip? That's my fav. move with the Symbiote and with the Red Suit, I like the "power" punch (or whatever its called) when you punch the guy like 20 times in 5 sec.

I'm thinking about jumping ship on the side missions. Other than Ex. pts, I don't think there's any advantage to them. With the amount of pts I have, there's enough to buy the rest of the techniques left in the game (once they make them available.) So other than that, is there any incentive left to do the side missions?

Then that's the problem. I have almost 50,000 Ex. pts and it won't let we use them. Have you upgraded the Tendrile whip? That's my fav. move with the Symbiote and with the Red Suit, I like the "power" punch (or whatever its called) when you punch the guy like 20 times in 5 sec.

I'm thinking about jumping ship on the side missions. Other than Ex. pts, I don't think there's any advantage to them. With the amount of pts I have, there's enough to buy the rest of the techniques left in the game (once they make them available.) So other than that, is there any incentive left to do the side missions?

The only incentive I can think of is just for the achievement (if you're playing it on 360 that is). Other than that, nah.

Yeah I love the tendrile whip. I find myself usually switching back and forth between suits every minute or so, given what the situation is :lol

The only incentive I can think of is just for the achievement (if you're playing it on 360 that is). Other than that, nah.

Yeah I love the tendrile whip. I find myself usually switching back and forth between suits every minute or so, given what the situation is :lol

I have it for the PS3, so I guess there really is no incentive. :eek:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't want any hints, but just want to know if you're having the same trouble. It's an optional mission, so a lot of people probably just skip it.

So whats the consensus of this game? Is the harsh IGN score not warranted, and the good gamespot score more on par?

Got a GC and want to get it.

So whats the consensus of this game? Is the harsh IGN score not warranted, and the good gamespot score more on par?

Got a GC and want to get it.

A GameCube? This game isn't out on GameCube.

I am a Spidey fan and a Spidey game fan, I have been since the original Playstation SPIDER-MAN (comic) game that was amazing. I have to say that Web of Shadows is the best Spidey game yet. The combat is amazing, the story and characters are interesting and if you can overlook some MINOR (at least to me) tech. issues and Spidey's annoying voices...then you'll have a great time with it.

I beat it recently doing the black suit choices. I'll come back eventually making the "good" decisions.

I you have a gift card, I would definitely go for it. I agree that this was the best SM game to date. Amazing storyline! Graphics were superb, and all around a great game. However, my biggest complaint was game length. (Maybe it was just me.) I felt the game was just too short.

Bottom-line: If you're a Spider-Man fan, it is definitely a must grab. :rock

finished the game today.

I got to say this is the best spiderman video game ever made.
the story was awsome, the spiderman moves and combos where killer and easy to perform. The web attacks are one of the best parts about this game and Swinging arround the city is always fun.

great cast of super heroes in this game that help you out during your quest.

this is a must play for all you marvel fans and even if you are not a most play.

the only bad part about this game was the few technical glitches other then that it gets a 8/10 from me.

Rent this game !!!

you wont be dissapointed.

it was between this and prince of persia and i picked this for my next gamefly rental. should arrive on friday.

it was supposed to be shipped to me but gamefly decided to ship the #3 game in my queue...and they are shipping it from CA. if you are going to ship from CA couldn't you at least send me my #1 pick...so now I won't get my #3 game until next Tuesday or Wednesday. I swear they keep shipping me games from CA, does the warehouse in the Southeast or even Northeast(surely they have one up there) not have any games so they can get to me quicker. i might switch to Blockbuster...only problem is for the price they charge I could have 2 games out from Gamefly and then the turnaround time wouldn't matter at that point. i might do that.

Back