Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Web of Shadows, so I think on principle I'm biased to like any Spider-man game, no matter of overall quality.

I'm stoked.

New suits added when you pre-order the game...

Cosmic Spidey at Gamestop and Iron Spidey at Amazon....

here is the iron spidey pic....

Iron_Spider-Man_2_Large.jpg

If there's only two choices come release day, I'm going with Cosmic Spidey at Gamestop. :rock (Iron Spidey looks great though!)

I just found this at Destructoid.com, concerning the Gamestop Exclusive:

169487-cosmicspidey.jpg

The article is dated 3/21/10, but nonetheless, it may give us a little more insight as to what to expect from Cosmic Spidey.

Here's a quote from the article:

Now a new Spider-Man variant has been revealed via pre-order bonus -- Cosmic Spider-Man. Playable in-game across all four universes, the pre-order bonus adds four new costumes to the game. Additionally, the character gets an exclusive charge attack. Images of the costumes were on GameStop.com before pulled, but were quickly snapped up by a Kotaku reader.

^^^

Miguel O'Hara and Spidey 2099 lead the Spidey "army" on the cover!?!?! This game just got better. Finally, 2099 gets a little more recognition/respect from the Marvel world.

OSCORP, if I order the Gamestop Exclusive is it possible to use an Amazon.com code down the road as well, or do the programmers normally limit your unlocking ability to one character only? (I hope that makes sense. :lol)

On a lot of games they release the store exclusive DLC later down the road on X-Box Live or PSN.

And now I just noticed that Amazon.com is including a concept art book if you preorder from them....

And yes, I'm a "sucker" for those. I may have to recant my previous post that was in favor of Gamestop. *puts foot in mouth* :lol

On a lot of games they release the store exclusive DLC later down the road on X-Box Live or PSN.

Are the downloads normally free (in the case of a costume upgrade) or do I need to pay an addition $2 - 5 for it?

You usually have to pay for them. That price range sounds about right.

I'm broke, so I tend to "pinch pennies." That's why I'm asking. I'll already be shelling out $60, so I need to think about these things. :lol

Good to know. Thanks for the info. :rock

On another note, if I bought the Amazon code from Ebay could I use it if I purchased a Gamestop Exclusive version? Or will they not work together?

Hey, no problem. Glad to help. Do you know if the Ben Reilly Spider-Man costume is going to be in the game?

I haven't heard anything about the Scarlet Spider, BUT at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if something is announced, especially with as popular as his character was.

Back