1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$420+ for a dream sequence zombie Iron Man? I dunno guys....

I mean, it's awesome looking and I'd love to own it but imagine that, they make something that was on screen for 10 seconds but not a Mysterio figure. Oh Hot Toys...

I mean, it's awesome looking and I'd love to own it but imagine that, they make something that was on screen for 10 seconds but not a Mysterio figure. Oh Hot Toys...

But they are....

FearlessHonorableLeech-size_restricted.gif

Agreed. Both versions of Mark 85 are more than this, and this has far more detailing. I'm not making excuses for them, but it's not like this is out of the park expensive compared to other releases.

Ordered.

Uhh, you literally just made an excuse for them...or maybe it was just for yourself to justify the purchase since you say you ordered it!

Whatever helps you cope my friend! :lol

Uhh, you literally just made an excuse for them...or maybe it was just for yourself to justify the purchase since you say you ordered it!

Whatever helps you cope my friend! [emoji38]
There's nothing to cope with or justify , i wanted it so I ordered it. You certainly are irritating on here.

There's nothing to cope with or justify , i wanted it so I ordered it. You certainly are irritating on here.

Aww were your sensibilities offended with my blatantly playful and sarcastic remark? Hey buddy, get a sense of humor...this is the internet after all. :slap

Aww were your sensibilities offended with my blatantly playful and sarcastic remark? Hey buddy, get a sense of humor...this is the internet after all. :slap

Not offended at all. I don't let know it all's who's primary contribution's to the forum are repetitive complaints and obnoxious comments to get me to question whether I want something or not. There's been a few over the years, and they all fade away eventually. I just call 'em like I see 'em. :lol

Not offended at all. I don't let know it all's who's primary contribution's to the forum are repetitive complaints and obnoxious comments to get me to question whether I want something or not. There's been a few over the years, and they all fade away eventually. I just call 'em like I see 'em. :lol

I made a playful jab your way...and look how you respond: You certainly are irritating on here.

I dunno bro, to me, that's the response of someone who seems offendedddddd. Or maybe you're just cranky and need your juice box and a lil nap. :dance

cc353-e6aa3-ant-man-hank-pym-gif.gif

DasMuse? More like DasBut Hurt. :rotfl

I made a playful jab your way...and look how you respond: You certainly are irritating on here.

I dunno bro, to me, that's the response of someone who seems offendedddddd. Or maybe you're just cranky and need your juice box and a lil nap. :dance

No wonder you don't want anything by hot toys, you're 13 and can't afford any of them. :rotfl

This is exactly what I mean by irritating. I'm going to go back to ignoring you now, you do you champ. Happy collecting.

G, keep this up and you're going to get a time out! And no looking inside your box closet for an entire week!!!

More like GHasNoMoney5000 :rotfl almost every marvel thread is him seeking confirmation bias against what he can't afford.

Agreed. Both versions of Mark 85 are more than this, and this has far more detailing. I'm not making excuses for them, but it's not like this is out of the park expensive compared to other releases.

Ordered.

Definitely. The battle damaged 85 is impressive but this takes "battle damage" and its respective detailing to the next level.

----

I have a feeling that pre-order numbers are going to be low based on current feedback. People are going to skip on it mainly due to the pricing. This reminds me of the Mark 47... bunch of people slept on it cause it was a 'lazy repaint', pre-order numbers were low, final production numbers were low... then boom... it was moving at nearly 2k at one point on the aftermarkets. Not going to be surprised if this guy goes for some ridiculous money as well, once he is sold out. He is too unique.

I think they are going to make plenty of these. This announcement has by far the most likes on the Hot Toys Facebook page out of all the stuff they put up yesterday, and the price point is in line with other recent Iron Man style figures, die-cast or not. I would also expect that people are buying up any new Iron Man stuff since everyone knows the character is done in the MCU now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they are going to make plenty of these. This announcement has by far the most likes on the Hot Toys Facebook page out of all the stuff they put up yesterday. I would also expect that people are buying up any new Iron Man stuff since everyone knows the character is done in the MCU now.

Yeah, and this will be available to order for about 2 years (unless they fast track it), but there are always those "collectors" that "missed it" conveniently right after they sell out and the aftermarket price goes up. :lol

I think they are going to make plenty of these. This announcement has by far the most likes on the Hot Toys Facebook page out of all the stuff they put up yesterday, and the price point is in line with other recent Iron Man style figures, die-cast or not. I would also expect that people are buying up any new Iron Man stuff since everyone knows the character is done in the MCU now.

I agree, plus they're not going to make such a unique and detailed piece with all the work that goes into it without milking it

No wonder you don't want anything by hot toys, you're 13 and can't afford any of them. :rotfl

This is exactly what I mean by irritating. I'm going to go back to ignoring you now, you do you champ. Happy collecting.

I will do me and you do you, bud! Be well! :1-1:

Back