1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant order for me. I suspected they were doing this when I saw the cosbaby a few days ago.

Re: Spider-Man: Far From Home - 1/6th scale Mysterio?s Iron Man Illusion Collectible

Oh man. So excited about this. Posted in another thread that I thought there was pretty much a 0% chance they would go back and make this, and I could not be any happier to be so wrong.

I was with you on that - this one was a lot of work and effort. Another iron man figure I will have to pick up.

I think this looks great and find it hilarious people are actually asking for this to be diecast. It really doesn't make the figures any better, it's all marketing.

Hope the digital stuff isn't hard to remove, that detail makes the Iron Studios version a hard sell. Could look good with Ultron Mk 1

I can't believe it but I'm probably interested in picking this up assuming that holographic stuff can be removed. I have to believe HT is smart enough to make this an option.

release date for this as Q2-Q3 2022

f0a942028879938deec1945028d127ee.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Even Anakin and Wonder Woman are Q1-Q2 2022. The battle damged MK85 was a two year wait when it went up for po also. Sucks cause i want this on my shelf tomorrow lol

Out of all the announcements seen so far, this one is the real show stealer. Instant PO for me! I thought I'd be done with Iron Man after getting the battle damaged Endgame one, but nope! Getting this for sure!

Another figure of Iron Man from a Spiderman movie. Kinda ridiculous when you think about it. Looks good though to be fair.

Back