Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sony had a hit with Spider-verse

Not really though. It made $375 million compared to Far From Home's $1.1 billion. And it wasn't even that great of a movie. It's only claim to fame is it's Oscar during a year that Hollywood was throwing every award it could at anything with a black lead in it. Nothing that amazing and nothing particularly sustainable.

I could see Sony selling Spidey but only for some outrageous amount of money like $4 billion to match what Disney paid for SW and the rest of the MCU.

Yeah Spiderverse cartoon broke even if that

4B just for Spiderman lol

Word is circulating that Disney won their 50/50 request.

Pedo videos were deployed from both sides but Disney must?ve had the best produced tapes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pedo videos were deployed from both sides but Disney must?ve had the best produced tapes lol.

I literally lol'd. :lol

"Spidey's involvement in the MCU is in dispute. There are pedo videos on both sides, evil is everywhere. In a stunning move, both Tom Holland and Zendaya have unfollowed Sony on Instagram to settle the conflict."

I literally lol'd. :lol

"Spidey's involvement in the MCU is in dispute. There are pedo videos on both sides, evil is everywhere. In a stunning move, both Tom Holland and Zendaya have unfollowed Sony on Instagram to settle the conflict."

:lol :lol

Oh man how do we always end up down these roads lol

Sony CEO to Avi:

I find your lack of pool parties disturbing.

Iger: I am altering the deal, pray I don?t alter it any further

Man this **** just writes itself lol

Maybe Tom Holland altered the deal staying at Robert Downey Jrs place and getting passed around to different Disney and Sony producers.

I bet nothing comes close to those Singer and Spacey pool parties though.

From what I remember back in the day (2007-2008) about the rumors behind Spider-Man 4.....

Sony ditched Spider-Man 4 cause Raimi couldn't come to an agreement with Sony over the script treatment. Raimi was already unhappy with the Sony Execs forcing him to include Venom into Spidey 3 as he was always vocal about not being a big Venom fan and didn't want to tackle that story. But he was under contract for 3 movies, as was all the actors.

After the dust settled with the negativity and Spider-Man 3 still making good money, Sony tried to get everyone back on board for a 4th film. They wooed back Raimi telling him he would once again have full control. Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst both agreed to come back for a 4th installment if and only if Raimi was involved as Director and wrote/approved the script. But once again, Sony was pushing ideas on Raimi. One rumor was Raimi wanted the Vulture, but the comic book version IE being an old man. But Sony wanted a young actor and supposedly was trying to force the idea of making the Vulture a woman, a young hot women. Negotiations broke down, no script was ever written, and when Raimi backed away so did Tobey & Kirsten. No Directer, No Actors, No Spider-Man 4.

Sony was then under the gun time wise to get a movie out, so they hired all new people, thus the reboot.... Criticism over Spider-Man 3 had Nothing to do with there not being a Spider-Man 4. Raimi was a huge Spider-Man fan, thus why 1 & 2 were so successful and well liked (still to present day) and felt so true to the original comics brought to life on the big screen. He had complete control over the 1st 2 movies. Sony, thinking it was their genius as to the movies success, crafted ASM, followed by the even worse ASM2 with the wrong people, thus why it sucked so bad.

:)

That all sounds about right.

While I do enjoy Raimi?s Spiderman the action in them do not hold up very well compared to the TWS-John Wick era we are in.

I think the action holds up well for the character. I do like the fighting style that Rogers had in winter soldier though. Was a beast with that shield.

I think the Spiderman vs Goblin fight in SM1 holds up really well. Also the train sequence from SM2. I'll take those over anything Spiderman in the MCU. In fact, I can't remember much from Homecoming. I remember Civil War tho. That was pretty good, except Spidey jobbing to CAP. That was lame.

Back