Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are perfectly fine with Spiderman being a sidekick to Iron Man, than be his own persona, i mean it was lame all the characters such as mysterio, Vulture were all created by Stark, i mean common We got decent Spiderman Films with identity and then Spiderman as a b character, granted he was part of the shared universe but still was not his own self in regards to him developing further, how can sony screw this up. Venom vs Carnage vs Spiderman, Finally seeing the Sinister Six??? You keep saying Spiderverse was allright but facts are facts, it won an oscar AGAINST Disney animated films. The only reach Disney does not have is Video games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what if it won an Oscar. A movie about a woman ****ing a fishman won best picture of the year one time. And yes I?d love to see that but I don?t trust Sony to deliver that cause they tried and failed horribly

Shape of Water was amazing. If that?s what you got from that movie then I can see why you would want Spider-Man in the very boring and formulaic mcu.

Comparing a single cartoon production and narrative to what the MCU pulled off with multiple character integrations while sticking the landing is just laughable.

If you love the cartoon great but that cartoon and what the MCU pulled off are not even in the same universe.

One made history the other is just a simple cartoon.

Yeah connected universe was fun. Now give spidey back and get good actual full movies.

Yeah IM, TFA, TWS, CW, Thor 1, Thor 3, SH, SFFH, IW and EG were such crappy movies especially IW/EG they were crappy half movies.

I can?t believe i?m actually here arguing with fellow geeks on why Spiderman belongs home at Marvel and NOT at some Japanese corporation known for making TV?s!

Look all corporations are about making a profit why is Disney being demonized over the other studios why are they being singled out for being successful isn?t that everyones goal in life!

What?s next ExxonMobil buys the rights to Batman lol

I mean holy crap this is not rocket science!

Peanut Butter goes with Jelly

Batman goes with DC

a-dev goes with Terminator

Snikt goes with Vampires

Oscorp goes with angry forbidden sex in view of hot toys

Hulk goes with humiliation

AND YES SPIDERMAN GOES WITH MARVEL for crying out loud why is this even being contested :slap

Sorry that Disney bought Marvel.

2 Raimi movies and a mediocre cartoon is not enough justification to take Spiderman AWAY FROM Marvel!

I guess Sony should?ve bought Marvel before Disney did BUT THEY DIDN?T so now deal with it Disney owns Marvel!
If you base it off the comics he hardly interacts with any of the other characters. He is a part time avenger , hence all his best stories have him solo against hisnrouges gallery, hell they even made wolverine an avenger but non of us would push for him to be part of the new avengers movie because he works better as part of x men universe.

Plus what next movie should he pop up in next eternals or maybe dr strange. Disney probably really wants access to his rouges gallery not really the character as they have already made 4 movies with him in it.

Plus this kid csnt seem to graduate high school and now because of the blip he get to stay in high school for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol the ?blip? such horrible story telling

Because the company that supposedly doesn't understand the character is the one that actually gave us Spider-Man, and the company that is supposed to understand the character is the one that gave us Iron Man Jr.

So the solution is to banish the character from where he belongs, his home because yes Marvel is his home regardless if you hate Disney.

So just because Raimi gave us two decent movies how long ago now?

That?s the solution?

It?s not like Marvel wasn?t going to build up the SS but they can?t just do what they want because of Sony holding them back.

Don?t you get it Marvel can?t let Spiderman be full Spiderman just yet due to Sony!

Last edited:
If you base it off the comics he hardly interacts with any of the other characters. He is a part time avenger , hence all his best stories have him solo against hisnrouges gallery, hell they even made wolverine an avenger but non of us would push for him to be part of the new avengers movie because he works better as part of x men universe.

Plus what next movie should he pop up in next eternals or maybe dr strange. Disney probably really wants access to his rouges gallery not really the character as they have already made 4 movies with him in it.

Plus this kid csnt seem to graduate high school and now because of the blip he get to stay in high school for the foreseeable future.

Well it?s kind of hard for Marvel to give you the full version of the isolated Spiderman universe that you are clamoring for when Sony still holds the rights!

I know this is complicated but Spiderman is Marvel lol

I'm just glad that Feige is out and Spider-Man can finally be under the full creative control of the guy who sewed Deadpool's mouth shut. Now that's a guy who knows and respects superheroes. :rock

Lol the ?blip? such horrible story telling

Its nonsense and they act like it never happened in let's continue were we left of 5 years ago summer vacation in Europe.

I hate time travel in movies and how they did this endgame was ridiculous, but we all suspend disbelief so we can watch the movie.

Spiderman needs to be in the mcu , no he doesn't Disney needs spiderman as name brand he provides . All the upcoming stories dont need him to be in the mcu

Tom Holland sort of responded via Instagram with a few pictures of him with Robert Downey Jr. and the caption, "We did it, Mr. Stark". I'm not sure if he knows something we don't, or if that's his way of saying goodbye.

Well it?s kind of hard for Marvel to give you the full version of the isolated Spiderman universe that you are clamoring for when Sony still holds the rights!

I know this is complicated but Spiderman is Marvel lol

They could have done it if they wanted too , but especially since it was his on solo movie. So no need to share characters, but u know iron man shadow has to be everywhere so his tech is what sets up the villian and his suit is what saves the.day. and dont get me started on that stupid stealth suit because they cant have venom in this world do we have this black bland suit looking like splinter cell not spiderman.

I'm just glad that Feige is out and Spider-Man can finally be under the full creative control of the guy who sewed Deadpool's mouth shut. Now that's a guy who knows and respects superheroes. :rock

lol

Believe you me Khev I?m in the same boat as you I am so happy we successfully made it across the finish line before the nonsense began if Spiderman stays at Sony I?m not gonna lose any sleep over it as his epilogue was a great way to end it all in relation to the IS so i?m good.

I could care less about Eternals other than Selma?s otherworldly cleavage.

Hell the best movie ever made still remains From Dusk till Hnnng.

I have no problem with Peter being mentored by Tony. It was a sound way to introduce him to the MCU, especially at the age they had him at. If you want him part of this universe you've created, it makes sense to establish connective tissue. Marvel is always about the slow build. And I'm not sure if any of you are aware of this, but Tony is gone now ... and Peter is the one he chose to continue his legacy. Happy's comment as such was as much to the character as it was to the audience. After having his world pulled out from beneath him with his identity being revealed, we were about to see how he would handle things on his own, seeing that he would further distance himself from those he cared about to try to protect them as he attempted to clear his own name.
Again, Marvel builds to these events, they just don't jump right in with them. That's a huge part of why they've been so successful where everyone else that has attempted a shared universe has failed.

Shape of Water was amazing. If that?s what you got from that movie then I can see why you would want Spider-Man in the very boring and formulaic mcu.

It was stupid. Overhyped. And worse movies got oscars. It doesn?t mean they are great. Idk why you keep bringing up spiderverse anyway . It was the lowest selling spidey movie and almost all the villains looked like garbage. It was good in its own right but it?s no way in hell a deal breaker for Sony to get back on track. Lol very boring mcu. Yea ok cause Sony made Spider-Man films past 2 were groundbreaking

Yeah connected universe was fun. Now give spidey back and get good actual full movies.

Good? What so Sony makes one decent cartoon movie and suddenly they can make good movies? Yea the **** right. Ever since 3 they have made crap after crap movie. I?ll take a mentor to tony stark over a bunch of idiots who treat the character like trash

What is so surprising that some of us dont like the shared universe concept, its has its merits namely team up movies, but I feel that it has a lot of negatives mainly that individual movies have to be subservient to the larger narrative and in some cases they turn in to advertising vehicles for the larger story line.and they have a predictable formula that Is becoming obvious . I dont like seeing teasers for future dates movies within the movie I am watching .

Marvels movies feel structured like TV shows with stories stretched across multiple movies . I like movies to have a defined beginning, middle and end.

What is so surprising that some of us dont like the shared universe concept, its has its merits namely team up movies, but I feel that it has a lot of negatives mainly that individual movies have to be subservient to the larger narrative and in some cases they turn in to advertising vehicles for the larger story line.and they have a predictable formula that Is becoming obvious . I dont like seeing teasers for future dates movies within the movie I am watching .

Marvels movies feel structured like TV shows with stories stretched across multiple movies . I like movies to have a defined beginning, middle and end.

Totally fair totally reasonable and there have been amazing incredible standalone superhero movies i.e. TDK.

Ok great but it was done that way since Superman the Movie we?re talking decades worth of isolated superhero movies.

And it?s not like the MCU standalone movies were not 95% isolated in their own story narrative I think the complaints of advertising the next movie in the universe is being overly exaggerated especially since the advertisements were done in a simple seamless post credit scene.

Last edited:
Back