Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah with it being that close there is no way that behind the scenes financial shenanigans won’t take care of the rest. :yess:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony could be dicks and reboot the franchise. Again.

Tom has one more movie either way but who knows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had understood that Tom remains under contract for one more movie but the MCU has run out of movies that Spidey can appear in under their current deal with Sony. Sony could potentially make a Spidey movie with Tom (outside of the MCU) and use it to throw in Venom and launch a spider verse or something. Whilst not connected to the MCU it would confuse audiences enough that they would just assume it was all MCU. Which leaves Sony / Amy Pascal with the potential to be a real pain for Disney especially as the MCU appears set up for Spidey to be the new ironman central character. The Midnight Edge guys on YouTube do some pretty good videos on this topic. I would love to be a fly on the wall in these meetings between Fiege / Disney and Pascal / Sony.

Yea that’s what I heard and Sony has been rumored to being bought by Apple soon. So if that happens then they lose the rights.

Sony is definitely dumb enough to not renew with Marvel/Disney. Especially since Venom did so well and made so much $$. I'm sure they think they were successful and have the makings/beginnings of yet another new Spideyverse. That is until Morbius drops and fails...

Venom needed to crash and burn. Like Fan4stic. People needed to stay away. Good or not. Nothing like helping a bad idea and bad movie be successful and make money. Just because yous gotta see it. Venom is "da bomb".

Sony is the proud parent who thinks their kid is talented while everyone else is scratching their heads in disbelief and confusion.

Sony is definitely dumb enough to not renew with Marvel/Disney. Especially since Venom did so well and made so much $$. I'm sure they think they were successful and have the makings/beginnings of yet another new Spideyverse. That is until Morbius drops and fails...

Venom needed to crash and burn. Like Fan4stic. People needed to stay away. Good or not. Nothing like helping a bad idea and bad movie be successful and make money. Just because yous gotta see it. Venom is "da bomb".

Sony is the proud parent who thinks their kid is talented while everyone else is scratching their heads in disbelief and confusion.
I disagree. It's because of Sony we are getting a darker toned Venom movie which feels significant different then a MCU movie.

I always enjoyed a Sony Spidey movie, and to see what they did with Venom and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse, I think they are heading in the right direction. Venom isn't a easy character to make a stand alone movie but they pulled it off, WITHOUT Spider-Man.

And I'm 100% sure they renewed Holland's contract, otherwise Marvel is the dumbass that is making Spidey the new Iron Man, with only 1 movie to go.

I disagree. It's because of Sony we are getting a darker toned Venom movie which feels significant different then a MCU movie.

I always enjoyed a Sony Spidey movie, and to see what they did with Venom and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse, I think they are heading in the right direction. Venom isn't a easy character to make a stand alone movie but they pulled it off, WITHOUT Spider-Man.

And I'm 100% sure they renewed Holland's contract, otherwise Marvel is the dumbass that is making Spidey the new Iron Man, with only 1 movie to go.

Nah son. They didn’t pull off ****. The venom movie was crap and not dark. Poop jokes aren’t funny and venom was just in name only. Venom has a connection with Spider-Man and if you take that away you lose his uniqueness. Sure venom looked cool but in the end he was just some big monster that looked like Spider-Man.

I don’t trust Sony with the Spider-Man property. They almost killed the character and made him a joke. The asm films are garbage. Yea soiderverse was good but that was a cartoon. They suck . Avi arad and pascal have no vision and are just greedy people who won’t let go of the rights.

Mcu Spider-Man is far from perfect but I’ll take him over that joke from asm.

Venom made the money it did cause the GA thinks it’s in the mcu. It’s simple and that’s a fact.
Atleast venom is popular tho. Who the hell gives a crap about morbius? I mean a vampire movie may draw in the girl crowd but no one knows about him except fans

Nah son. They didn’t pull off ****. The venom movie was crap and not dark. Poop jokes aren’t funny and venom was just in name only. Venom has a connection with Spider-Man and if you take that away you lose his uniqueness. Sure venom looked cool but in the end he was just some big monster that looked like Spider-Man.

I don’t trust Sony with the Spider-Man property. They almost killed the character and made him a joke. The asm films are garbage. Yea soiderverse was good but that was a cartoon. They suck . Avi arad and pascal have no vision and are just greedy people who won’t let go of the rights.

Well you can thank Sony and Fox for your MCU, without them, Spider-Man would be owned by DC comics.

I do not think Marvel would have done the ending to FFH without knowing specifically if they have a deal to continue Holland in the MCU. I would imagine Feige will announce another Spidey film Saturday at SDCC.

Venom and spider verse were way more interesting and fun than both mcu Spider-Man movies [emoji42] that’s facts

For me no.

I didn’t hate Venom and i’m ok with him being introduced into the MCU as is but the 2 MCU Spiderman movies were much better and don’t even get me started on that cartoon....meh.

Venom made the money it did cause the GA thinks it’s in the mcu. It’s simple and that’s a fact.
Atleast venom is popular tho. Who the hell gives a crap about morbius? I mean a vampire movie may draw in the girl crowd but no one knows about him except fans

Exactly... Well said.

:duff

Back