Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had they written the scene with VR rocket drones saving Iron Man, Thor and Cap I would’ve walked out lol

edit...OMG lol at your Hulk burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops did I write Betsy instead of Betty i’ve got 4th of July still stuck in my head from Stranger Things 3 lol

Oh man just picturing Outriders and Chitauri on the run from little hover drones while Hulk nurses the owie on his arm, lol.

That was awesome in FFH when Spidey got his "Peter Tingle" back. Always so satisfying to see heroes get over their mental hangups in time for the grand finale... :monkey3

Oops did I write Betsy instead of Betty i’ve got 4th of July still stuck in my head from Stranger Things 3 lol

To be honest you had me thinking there for a second, as the girl Ned did hook up with on the plane was named Betty too. I was like: Was her name Betsy, and is she actually Hulk & Betty's illegitimate daughter? But I quickly ruled out that possibility, as she was entirely too fierce to be related to Hulk. :wink1:

I like that part in SMFFH when Mysterio told his team that they needed to manufacture an Avengers-level threat and the evil IM1 scientist said what does that mean and Mysterio said "anything big enough to make the Hulk run away." "Ah, harmless holograms it is then."

Marvel is reporting that they’re releasing FFM with additional footage...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back