Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and i think that one along with venom may be the earliest proto of them all.(cause i don't understand the black webbing it has to change) and the pants from the symbiote look different than the blue ones.( i guess we still need better pics:D )

im assuming they will be at toy fair for sure so we'll get to see some better pics at that time.

Domer said:
Better invested the time spend on these guys on something nice. Maybe Thor PF or Silver Surfer in some Versions. Without an black friday desaster. :D

The good news is that Sideshow didn't have to invest any production time into these at all--they are just importing them from Medicom. (So these figures didn't take any attention away from their work on the Silver Surfer, featured in this year's Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.)

tomandshell said:
The good news is that Sideshow didn't have to invest any production time into these at all--they are just importing them from Medicom. (So these figures didn't take any attention away from their work on the Silver Surfer, featured in this year's Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.)

Sorry, me fool. :) But it costs space in the warehouse! :D

Out of the 3 I really like Symbiote Spiderman, until I saw this pic:

4329_press05-001.jpg

He looks great standing but not looking good with this type of stance.

God his arm looks crappy there and his legs seem really disjointed, doesn't look like a natural stance at all:lol

Course it's possible that's just the way the figures posed, the picture with him stood at full height looks ok.

Seth Gecko said:
are you basing the fig on how they posed em for a photo?:lol

who me? if you are talking about me, yes. I am basing the fig on how they are posed for a photo, since that is how the fig will look like when I pose them. Not liking the arm at all.

Actually i was talking to jabba. But you can make any fig look bad depending on how you pose him. Hell, you can make comic spiderman look bad if ya want and we know how many killer poses that thing can do.(it's a RAH body not a SS one hehe)

Best Spiderman/Venom 12" I have ever seen! Medicom's craftsmanship rules! Let's not forget, these are only the prototypes, so there's still a chance the final product looks even better.

I think they gotta be,The webbing is all wrong.Venom has a white symbol in the movie,black spiderman has a silver one and red/blue has metallic webbing.It's not like medicom to do a soon to be HUGE movie wrong.(especially spiderman) check out the VCD's they look perfect webbing color and all.It's almost as if medicom gave SS 2 proto figs and said here ya go they're not done yet but you get the point.

I don't know, I think I need to see 12 more posts saying these gotta be prototypes.

On a side note, I hope that is not how Venom looks in the flick. Vas never high on the character, but his black/white comic suit looked soooooooooo much better.

Back