Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now my Blacksuit Favourites!
DSC01086.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

Well i got black spidey thanks to rumadman, i dont like how the red blue spidey looks with this material but i think it works nicely for black spidey. I was worried about restrictiveness of the suit but i was suprised how flexible he was, just gotta be careful and watch the stitching so its not pulling to hard and i probably wont leave him in any extreme pose for too long, but i did want to try to pull off my favorite thing about the movie, the teaser poster:

medispidylit.jpg

Looking at all of these pictures makes me regret passing on the black suit Spidey. The poses you guys are pulling off are awesome!

illjedi, grange & magnus, u guys are killin me with those cool shots there man..wish i can do lighthing like that with those black backgrounds..:monkey2..gotta wait for a couple more months before mine arrives..:eek:

Messin around a bit, and reusing other peoples jokes heh...

medispideysupesfun.jpg

medispideywolvfun.jpg

And my Comic 12" figs together:
comic12in.jpg

Thanks. I need to find Hot Toys Batman before im settled on what's out there right now.

Here's another pic, little action:
mediwolvyvsspidey.jpg

I finally decided on a display for spidey with my other 12" figs. For now at least, once my HT batman comes i'm gonna have to rearrange my display setup to fit the 12" figs i'm amassing. But for now spidey gets to look cool:
medispideydisplay.jpg

I made the web line by hand, its fishing line i braided up then added a length of it on the outside doing little nots here and there. Took a while to do but it was worth it.

Amazing i found these over at the Medi-World link.It is a great figure,but i need one of those stands.

IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7323.jpg

IMG_7273.jpg

IMG_7264.jpg

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

Back