Spider Man, Black Suit Spidey and Venom up for Pre-Order!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02967.jpg

^^^
just liked how the pic came out.

I love the rubber they put on the soles, stick great to surfaces...so Venom can do this :D
DSC02976.jpg

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02969.jpg

Sorry about the flash, no light here so had to use it. =/

spliff those are great shots, man!!never thought mush abt sticking venm up till i see ur shots..heehee..1st shot is a cool scary shot!!:lol

screamingmetal said:
The first thing that I noticed was that the figure is way too small. Spider-Man is even smaller then Medicom's X-Men 3 Wolverine! That's just not right. It may be accurate to the film source but on the shelf the size discrepancy between the two looks very odd.

I don't think that the size is that off from the X-3 Wolverine and Spider-Man but Venom looks to puny next to the Wolverine. I will try to get a picture up later.

Natrix said:
I don't think that the size is that off from the X-3 Wolverine and Spider-Man but Venom looks to puny next to the Wolverine. I will try to get a picture up later.

he is a tiny bit smaller, but i guess spiderman was always supposed to be smaller and thinner. the head does look small, but then again spiderman is wearing a mask, while wolverine has got his trademark buffon haircut.

Natrix said:
From the movies, they're somewhat accurate. Hugh Jackman is 6' 2½", Tobey Maguire is 5' 8". And Black Spidey-3 is smaller then X-3 Wolverine. But Wolverine will always be a short little runt to me, that's what's just not right about the comparative sizes. And I don't think the X-3 Wolverine is accurate 1/6 scale, then it should be a little over 12" tall if it's supposed to be 6' 2½" in 1/6.

I've looked at photos of Maguire as Spider-Man and compared the head proportions by eye to the figure, and it is indeed a little too small even when you consider that he's wearing a tight mask. But the biggest discrepancy is the hands, they're ridiculously huge.
And when you get something that's just basically a guy in a skin tight suit, the proportion discrepancies become a little more obvious.

I still haven't fixed my Spider-Man's hand.

Anyway, here is a photo I took with the Comic Spider-Man & DCD Superman... My Girlfriend, helped me with the photoshop!

I always loved this cover of Wizard from years ago!
wizardtributecover.jpg

Is the size difference between Spider-Man and Venom really that blatantly obvious? I preordered all three of them from Amazingtoyz and was really looking forward to getting them and posing them together.

I sold my comic versions awhile back because the proportional difference between Spidey and Venom bugged me so much, and I didn't think Medicom would make the same mistake again. Bear in mind, I'm also taking into account that Topher Grace is a lot shrimpier than comic Eddie Brock is, so him being about the same size as Spider-man should be ok.

Boba Ben said:
Is the size difference between Spider-Man and Venom really that blatantly obvious? I preordered all three of them from Amazingtoyz and was really looking forward to getting them and posing them together.

I sold my comic versions awhile back because the proportional difference between Spidey and Venom bugged me so much, and I didn't think Medicom would make the same mistake again. Bear in mind, I'm also taking into account that Topher Grace is a lot shrimpier than comic Eddie Brock is, so him being about the same size as Spider-man should be ok.
Yes, it's that bad:
DSC02863.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

Is this an accurate image for Spidey's blue and red. I've been on the fence, some images make the red and blue look fairly dull and faded, this pictures looks pretty good.

MaulFan said:
DSC02863.jpg

Is this an accurate image for Spidey's blue and red. I've been on the fence, some images make the red and blue look fairly dull and faded, this pictures looks pretty good.
It's a bit darker, but it's a nice consistent color all around. Looks good.

I'll sell you mine. :D

rabidwolverine21 said:
how much is the classic red and blue comic version going for these days?
Probably a little bit over $140 now. The Black costume one goes for $200-$300 aswell.;)

Back