1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Preordered with the quickness lol

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

I have a feeling that the red piece will start peeling off eventually on the torso, especially the thinner section down by his pp.

are you logged into your sideshow account? did you sign up for con prior? If not you should sign up asap, then try clicking the product link again.

Just signed up (thank you for that info), but it?s still showing the same message. Ugh

A few shots from Sideshow's stream:

2099.jpg

2099i.jpg

2099ii.jpg

Just signed up (thank you for that info), but it?s still showing the same message. Ugh

Yikes, not sure if there's a logic that SS implemented where your user account (email address) is on a pre-approved list for early access.... it might be the case though. Not 100% sure. Try signing out and signing back in then clicking the link again? If still nothing, you may need to monitor sideshow's site today and wait for when it becomes available to the general public =(

Seems surprising if true although I did get email to that effect

I just chatted with SS. Fair exclusives like these aren't eligible for reward redemptions. Sucks, but apparently that's how it's always been. Guess I forgot. Hopefully I can use them on the Classic suit. I'll just use twice as many to offset this order. :lol

So out of curiosity I went back and checked on my Scarlet Spider order from last year, which was a 2019 Toy Fair exclusive. I was able to apply reward points to that order, so Sideshow's "that's always been the case with show exclusives" doesn't quite track. That order WAS a waitlist conversion, so perhaps that played a factor. Regardless, I'm still slightly annoyed about paying $70 more for this than I'd planned.

I?m seriously debating...

Yeah SS ********tin with the RP stunt. Nothing I can do about it as I need this. ****ers

Btw, don't stress too hard buddy. Scarlet Spider went into waitlist but opened back up not long after. Im quite sure you'll be able to get your order in today. They will probably make the same qty (or more) with this 2099 figure.

I?ve only Gotten movie figs but I?m seriously thinking about getting this.

Jumped right on the PO for him... I remember back when Kay Bee Toys had the exclusive Spider-Man Legends
Scarlet Spider and 2099 figures and how crazy excited I was to get those.

All these years later, having a Hot Toys version of BOTH these guys on the shelf. UNREAL! :yess:

Btw, don't stress too hard buddy. Scarlet Spider went into waitlist but opened back up not long after. Im quite sure you'll be able to get your order in today. They will probably make the same qty (or more) with this 2099 figure.

Exactly. They may call this an exclusive but they will never let ?free? money go to waste if the demand is very high.

So out of curiosity I went back and checked on my Scarlet Spider order from last year, which was a 2019 Toy Fair exclusive. I was able to apply reward points to that order, so Sideshow's "that's always been the case with show exclusives" doesn't quite track. That order WAS a waitlist conversion, so perhaps that played a factor. Regardless, I'm still slightly annoyed about paying $70 more for this than I'd planned.

You could always use the points for something else? Meanwhile Sideshow has made several mistakes in the past...everything is still controlled by a human being. Maybe allowing reward points was a mistake for Scarlet Spider when they initially launched him. They also didn't apply the 1-per-customer limit rule on scarlet spider when he first released and many people got multiples before they went back and applied the rule LOL

Edit: they also honored the orders that had multiple quantities

Jumped right on the PO for him... I remember back when Kay Bee Toys had the exclusive Spider-Man Legends
Scarlet Spider and 2099 figures and how crazy excited I was to get those.

All these years later, having a Hot Toys version of BOTH these guys on the shelf. UNREAL! :yess:

Lol, I remember that figure. Good times.

I also remember me and my dad driving all over town looking for the exclusive Yellow Daredevil.

You could always use the points for something else? Meanwhile Sideshow has made several mistakes in the past...everything is still controlled by a human being. Maybe allowing reward points was a mistake for Scarlet Spider when they initially launched him. They also didn't apply the 1-per-customer limit rule on scarlet spider when he first released and many people got multiples before they went back and applied the rule LOL

Edit: they also honored the orders that had multiple quantities

Like I said, I'm only slightly annoyed. I'm still very happy to have him on order, and I'm sure there will be something else to use them on in the near future. It's just that I only collect 1/6 scale, and you get better bang for your buck using rewards on "regular" figures like this, as the price & shipping (and therefore also the taxes) are usually slightly lower than stuff like Thanos, diecast IMs, etc..

Ugh. Registered and signed in but still getting the denied page/need code when I click on order link

Ugh. Registered and signed in but still getting the denied page/need code when I click on order link

Yeah, the e-mail I received was an "early access" invitation, so it's probably only available to those who registered prior to the start of the Con. I'm sure the window for restricted ordering will close soon and you'll get access.

Back