1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Yes I guess it is, but due to the 1/6 scale it's more pronounced/noticeable. It still looks fine, I'm just curious if that is simply a deep crease or an actual seam (joining of material). Probably the former.

View attachment 490548

Is that the actual figure?
If so, looks so damn good

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Will this be in stock when it is up on Sideshow or will it be on preorder?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is that the actual figure?
If so, looks so damn good

Thats a screenshot of the game.

Will this be in stock when it is up on Sideshow or will it be on preorder?

Definitely a pre-order. Probably anywhere from 6 months out to 2 years. Once it goes up for PO we?ll have a much better idea.

It will be much shorter than that with this being a con exclusive. They may even be in stock.

Thats a screenshot of the game.

Definitely a pre-order. Probably anywhere from 6 months out to 2 years. Once it goes up for PO we?ll have a much better idea.

Dammit, I liked the blue on it

It will be much shorter than that with this being a con exclusive. They may even be in stock.
I don't remember about Scarlet Spider. Was he in stock right on order?

Would like to get all 4 by leaving deposits for now.

Nah, but it also was shorter than the usual wait. Only a few months I believe rather than the now-standard year and a half-ish.

Another important fact was that the pre-order also sold out in a day or two. So be sure to jump on it when it goes up.

Nah, but it also was shorter than the usual wait. Only a few months I believe rather than the now-standard year and a half-ish.

Another important fact was that the pre-order also sold out in a day or two. So be sure to jump on it when it goes up.
I remember it being sold out the first day. I had a conversion but didn't have to wait long. Thanks for the clarification

He wasn’t but the Sith Trooper was in stock at SDCC.

He wasn’t but the Sith Trooper was in stock at SDCC.

I feel like if any of the figures will be available at the convention it will be Whiplash. Because that’s a figure they’ve already released previously ��

When is it going up for order?

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-9-02-08-AM.png

The fingertips have the "talons" according to the Sideshow booth sneak peek. That's a neat little detail.

They removed him from the HT display, strange as all of the other figures remained and no new ones were added... hmm...

They removed him from the HT display, strange as all of the other figures remained and no new ones were added... hmm...

It has its own reveal tomorrow.

It has its own reveal tomorrow.

That's weird when they've shown pictures of it on HT Facebook page and it was in both streams earlier. So, why?

That's weird when they've shown pictures of it on HT Facebook page and it was in both streams earlier. So, why?
Maybe when they do the unboxing/reveal tomorrow, the PO goes up? I guess they have an idea which one is really in demand.

First and last time I?m watching this sideshow con. Waste of time to be honest. Fine if some people do enjoy this, but this is not my cup of tea.
Especially if everything leaks before hand.

No idea when pre orders will go up?

Back