1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Never been a fan of 2099 Spidey, but the figure looks ridiculously good. Almost makes me want to pre order. Almost .....

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

My comment about the about the continued inaccurate head neck on these Spiderman figures is enough to cause you to make your jerk comment huh? Next you will play the victim when I respond to what you started for no reason I am guessing.

Lol relax tough guy. You getting heated, over what clearly was a light jab in good fun, isn't a good look for you at all.

This figure looks amazing and I want it now. Hoping there's some ratchet style joints in there to help combat any potential "bounce back" material issue like on the Advanced Suit. I'm really interested in how the material will be

Isn't that another body underneath? Could've swore I saw these shots on the Advanced Suit thread and someone said they switched the body.

Truth of the matter is you basically just have to "not care" for any damage on your $200+ figure and just pose the heck out of it :lol

1b3082e54f7fe921fc78de4e6f6dd617.jpg

At CCG Expo in Shanghai. Get this man a cape!
4c937fd673799992668ba2f0137a4115.jpg

I can’t remember because it’s been a few years since I wanted to buy a Comic Con exclusive Hot Toy... do these figures release fairly quickly usually (like a quick turn around) or are there the standard wait times we’ve become accustomed too with this hobby?

I can’t remember because it’s been a few years since I wanted to buy a Comic Con exclusive Hot Toy... do these figures release fairly quickly usually (like a quick turn around) or are there the standard wait times we’ve become accustomed too with this hobby?

Or you could go here and order it now.
https://toyswonderland.com/products...2099-black-suit?_pos=2&_psq=2099&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Nah I want to get it from Sideshow. Or lately I’ve been using Sugo Toys. So either one.

Because Toys Wonderland’s shipping is ridiculous atm with the COVID pandemic happening. So I’ve gone off using them for now. $80 AUD shipping on a figure? 30 business day wait for standard delivery? No thanks.
I’ve been waiting for an in stock figure in which I paid off on the 3rd of June and all they keep saying to me is that ‘it’s at the post office, it’s with them right now. There’s nothing we can do’... I’m done with them for now. I’ve never waited so long for a paid off, in stock figure in my life....

Nah I want to get it from Sideshow. Or lately I?ve been using Sugo Toys. So either one.

Because Toys Wonderland?s shipping is ridiculous atm with the COVID pandemic happening. So I?ve gone off using them for now. $80 AUD shipping on a figure? 30 business day wait for standard delivery? No thanks.
I?ve been waiting for an in stock figure in which I paid off on the 3rd of June and all they keep saying to me is that ?it?s at the post office, it?s with them right now. There?s nothing we can do?... I?m done with them for now. I?ve never waited so long for a paid off, in stock figure in my life....

30 business days is the quote, but I have been waiting about 50 days so far in the US for a headsculpt, and no sight of it. If you order from TW, pay premium shipping if you want to get it 100% before October.

Scarlet Spider is was an exclusive last year and released within a couple months iirc.

It's not as long as the usual preorders, more like 6 months-ish or so at most I think. So yeah, "quick" turn around time.

When PO this guy on sideshow ?

That seam along the jawline seems to be unique to this Spidey release. I'm guessing it's a result of the manufacturing process used to apply the raised pattern on the face,

The seam is on the PS4 costume. It’s replicated from the game.

The seam is on the PS4 costume. It?s replicated from the game.

Yes I guess it is, but due to the 1/6 scale it's more pronounced/noticeable. It still looks fine, I'm just curious if that is simply a deep crease or an actual seam (joining of material). Probably the former.

Screenshot_2020-07-19 Pinterest.jpg

That seam along the jawline seems to be unique to this Spidey release. I'm guessing it's a result of the manufacturing process used to apply the raised pattern on the face,

Buffinator - Do you own any of the Hot Toys Spider-man PS4 figures? I'm almost 100% confident that the 2099 head-sculpt is all molded plastic. All the PS4 Spidey figures have molded plastic head-sculpts, no fabric or soft goods. The only one I don't own is the Spider-Punk.

I personally prefer it over the fabric option we've seen on past Hot Toys Spidey movie figures. At least you don't have the stitching messing with the web patterns.

Buffinator - Do you own any of the Hot Toys Spider-man PS4 figures? I'm almost 100% confident that the 2099 head-sculpt is all molded plastic. All the PS4 Spidey figures have molded plastic head-sculpts, no fabric or soft goods. The only one I don't own is the Spider-Punk.

I personally prefer it over the fabric option we've seen on past Hot Toys Spidey movie figures. At least you don't have the stitching messing with the web patterns.

Good point. I have all the PS4 releases, so I'm not sure what I was thinking. I'm blaming it on posting before I had my full intake of caffeine this morning. :lol

Back