1/6 Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

I’ve got $70 in reward points that will make this pricey boy a little more palatable.

Re: Spider-Man-1/6th scale Spider-Man (Spider-Man 2099 Black) - Toy Fair Exclusive

Nothing is impossible but how can they pull off the white 2099 suit with the led lights?

2d3a23c2eb1546010caf10424ec95818.jpg

Simply by just painting them on instead of making them functional.

Nothing is impossible but how can they pull off the white 2099 suit with the led lights?

2d3a23c2eb1546010caf10424ec95818.jpg

I think I'm really going to have to play this game. Although it could be dangerous by the looks of these cool costumes.

I didn't even notice it had lights... But HT will 100% paint them on if they make it, just like CW Ant-Man.

Game is a must play if you have a PS4 imo

Definitely getting this for sure. Wish it came with a web cape though

Definitely getting this for sure. Wish it came with a web cape though

I assume we might see some customizers make them and possibly offer some for sale.

Game is a must play if you have a PS4 imo

Yes the ps4 has a bunch of awesome games, but this would be the first one I would recommend a new ps4 owner to get.

Yes!!! :panic:

My only fear is cost and quantity with it being an exclusive! I know Concept Cap and TaChaka are still available, but being such a popular character this one may go quick!

$290 if you use the 100HKD code on the ToysBuyingAgent, and free shipping.

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...man-1-6-spider-man-spider-man-2099-black-suit

But yes, it's high. Still I guess it is exclusive.

It does look extremely sick though !

Even gmoney5000 is positive about it :lol :lol (all in fun gmoney)

Actually now that you mention it, the headsculpt seems off to me...serious question, doesn't it look like Luke Evans to anyone else??? The way the mask is, it kinda makes 2099 look Asian, right??? :lol

Wow. Was a fan of the comics back in the day. This looks glorious. Not sure I can justify $300 though.

Wow. Was a fan of the comics back in the day. This looks glorious. Not sure I can justify $300 though.
Sideshowtoys may be a little cheaper, maybe $270 but after taxes and shipping, about $300. I would say this will be the last spider-man I'll buy but we know thats not true.

I?ve got $70 in reward points that will make this pricey boy a little more palatable.

I?ve been saving points for the iron patriot (have 330) but may have to use them on this. Heck with taxes bbts would be better for the patriot anyway as shipping is only 4.00.

Ok we can talk about iron man bring over saturated cause that?s true but Spider-Man needs this and I welcome more figures. Spider-Man has far more iconic suits and a better design than iron man and is just a better character imo. So I?ll take thousands of Spider-Man figures over iron man. I love them both but Spider-Man rightfully deserve nothing but quality. Iron man is cool and all but all his armors are basically the same with little touches here and there and new colors

That just sounds like you don't pay attention to Iron Man so it all seems the same to you. I don't know how you can say they're basically the same with little touches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish he had the web under his arms but I guess he didn't in the game, so ... I like that he has an expression. This figure is waaaaay too expensive, but I guess HT wanted to make back some of the money they lost on the TFO troopers. I'm a sucker for Spider-Man 2099, so I'm paying the devil. My first HK order. I will probably be butchered by customs, but I will take my chances.
This and the Stan Lee (which I think look like a toy) are the only ones really exciting of the four. I have never DOPO'ed a figure before, but this lokks so good. Have to get Mysterio now, so my Spider-Men can battle him (not out till 2021!). Freaking awesome. I feel like a child again, so excited. Been I long time since I have been so happy about a HT release.

I wish he had the web under his arms but I guess he didn't in the game, so ... I like that he has an expression. This figure is waaaaay too expensive, but I guess HT wanted to make back some of the money they lost on the TFO troopers. I'm a sucker for Spider-Man 2099, so I'm paying the devil. My first HK order. I will probably be butchered by customs, but I will take my chances.
This and the Stan Lee (which I think look like a toy) are the only ones really exciting of the four. I have never DOPO'ed a figure before, but this lokks so good. Have to get Mysterio now, so my Spider-Men can battle him (not out till 2021!). Freaking awesome. I feel like a child again, so excited. Been I long time since I have been so happy about a HT release.

You're absolutely correct. I dunno what it is exactly. Not sure if it's just a poor paint app or because the sculpt is off, but the barber version of Stan Lee looks like a toy and not a miniaturized old man, which is what the 1.0 headsculpt was.

You're absolutely correct. I dunno what it is exactly. Not sure if it's just a poor paint app or because the sculpt is off, but the barber version of Stan Lee looks like a toy and not a miniaturized old man, which is what the 1.0 headsculpt was.

Which is sort of a shame, as I would like a Stan Lee in my collection. But I'm not paying the after market prices for the other Stans. But at least we got an amazing Spider-Man 2099. I am very happy with this. It can look asian all day long. I don't care. We got him.

Back