Speedyweasel's Customs and WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I see what you mean about that BBI head Speedy, he does look like a clone now you mention it, look forward to seeing more on that one.

As for the Hasbro Snowtrooper I`ve pulled the helmet off two of the HOTH troopers, one pretty much slipped off and the other a little heat and popped right off.
Depeneds on who glued them on the day I guess.

Ok was toolin around with that gree head and figured out that the cartoon one looks like two flattrned out slabs of butter on his head, and i want mine to look like spikey staight hair, I can get the sides ok ( not finished yet) but how can i make the top look textures correctly?? I tried a frayed cable wire, (thin one) but it seems to not be doing the job, any suggestions? thanks in advance for your feedback :)

heres what i got so far:

greehead3.jpg

greehead4.jpg

greehead5.jpg

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my ......

Payment Schedule Begins Soon!
*** READ ONLY E-MAIL - DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Customer,

It’s almost that time! Your Flex Pay schedule for the Commander Cody 12-inch

Thanks guys :) glad you likes

Well Kickin' off a new build here, just waiting on paints for his head and armor and need some doodads but he's on the move so keep checkin back for progress lol. well heres the first look at Phase 1 Gree

greephaseone.jpg

Nice job on the hair. I'm planning on moding one of Dogmal's clone casts for my Gree. Again really nice job.

Thanks guys :) glad you likes

Well Kickin' off a new build here, just waiting on paints for his head and armor and need some doodads but he's on the move so keep checkin back for progress lol. well heres the first look at Phase 1 Gree

greephaseone.jpg

Speedy I can't wait to see the progress on this 1! And as fast as you work the wait won't be long

@dh4 thanks man, yeah Marks got some nice casts looking forward to seeing yours :hi5:

@filmgeek thanks too man, I wish i could get started I just placed the order for my paints so we gonna have to wait until those get in atleast but I'll be sure to post as soon as I get some results done :)

He may not be a custom but I'm just so tickled to finally have been able to get me an SSC Darth Vader for under 2 bills :yess: not like any of you aint seen him before but I'm just that proud of him lol I know I'm a goof.

newdarth.jpg

Oh man love the flat top clone head looks just like the animated series! Great job on Gree as well also another of my favorite clones along with Cody and Bly. Cant wait to see phase one Gree. So cool speedy :rock2

He may not be a custom but I'm just so tickled to finally have been able to get me an SSC Darth Vader for under 2 bills :yess: not like any of you aint seen him before but I'm just that proud of him lol I know I'm a goof.

newdarth.jpg

Awesome on finding for under 200, I've been on the lookout. But as of yet no luck.

Back