Speedyweasel's Customs and WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate I forgot to say, apart from I love your Bly SO much I have gotta have a wee go myself, if you want any SideShow star wars stands for your guys just ask I seem to have bucket loads of the chuffin things!!!

Thanks Everyone for all the great remarks, makes me wanna keep um going. I was sayin earlier this was prolly one of the funnest builds I've done in some time, cant wait to get on to the next, Scout trooper came in today so maybe him, I was lookin at him seems to be a lot of sewing :( lol I hate sewing hahaha :lol picked up a NIB scout and bike, the box was in such perfect condition i felt awful opening it but toys were meant to be played with, right?? haha. im gonna have to figure out the side pouches but other than that I thinks it just alot of altering.
gonna try my hand at molding a new leg holster too. thus far here he is:

biker11.jpg

Lots of work left to do on him like rework the cogpiece, fasten the chestplate, redo all the elastic ...... now I just need to find some needle and thread lol :lol

Oh, and if anyone knows a good figure to aquire for the blsck tactical pants, let me know i've look around but cant find the "just right" ones yet.

Last edited:
From a suggestion I got from Verbal21 to make a Alpha Clone trooper.

I got to work on it today here is the ref pic I have if you guys got more by all means post them so I can get better Ideas, I did my best to match my paint to the paint on pieces already painted. let me know if you can tell. focus on lower ( my paint ) then focus on uper (SSC paint) and I still have not decided weather I go with Phase 1 or Phase 2 Bucket depends ( I got a spare rex bucket coming i'll see if i can alterit a bit so it's not so rex'ish) anyways feedback please.

ARC_Trooper_Alpha_by_Reverse_Halo.jpg

alpha1.jpg

alpha2.jpg

alpha3.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have finished Clonobi for the moment, anyways im happy with him, I want to thank everyone for your Remarks, Help, Tips and Items that help get his dude done.

:fireworks

Clonobidone.jpg

Group photo:

anirexobi.jpg

I've had some requests for a parts list so here we go.

Parts List for my Clonobi:

Body: SSC Sandtrooper w/ bodysuit

Tunic and Cumberbund: Hasbro Qui Gon Jinn w/ Tabard carfully cut off and used as center thing hanging down.

Armor Parts: Shin guards, Knee pads, Forearm, elbow, bicep and just the shoulders from a SSC Phase 1 Clone.

Chest Armor: SSC CW Anakin w/ the shoulders removed (besure to keep the elastic band on the chest part in order to attach the clone ones)

Belt: SSC Plo Koon (it's all I had I would prefer and Obi wan belt instead)

Pouches: SSC CW Anakin

Neck glove: SSC Sandtrooper

Hands and Feet: SSC Clone (any really)

Hope that helps everyone

Last edited:
:clapGood Job man he looks Freakingfantastilishious! See you have done it again speedy now I have to make a clonobi to co with my clone wars Ani!! Thanks a lot lol keep up the inspiring work man!

The new clonobi looks fantastic! :clap

Great job! Could we please see some close ups of the resculpted hair?

Amazing work and what a custom figure to have.

Looking good!!!!

Thanks Guys :) Had a blast doin' his hair.

On a different note, Update on Alpha Trooper. Got his Basic Paint scheme done. now to ruff him up a bit, and I'm still undecided about phase 1 or 2 helm, guess we won't know till hes done or I might make 2 differant helms so he can be either. :panic:

alpha4.jpg

Back