Speedyweasel's Customs and WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry all I've been dealing with a horrible ISP and still have major issues here, anyways while im able to still get on i wanted to post couple pics of alpha, and a thanks to witekite for the awesome sandie holsters.

alphadone1.jpg

sandyholster.jpg

Oh man Alpha looks sweet! Were are you getting your Rex heads from? Or do you just have a bunch of Rex's kicking around lol. I would love to see more with the helmet on and how you attached the range finder.

Oh man Alpha looks sweet! Were are you getting your Rex heads from? Or do you just have a bunch of Rex's kicking around lol. I would love to see more with the helmet on and how you attached the range finder.

Sorry about lack of pics my ISP is working on my line for the past weeks and they cant figure out whats wrong, so I've been on and off line like 20 time just today so it gets annoying as soon as my line is stable ill post more pics, as far as rex's i had a few floating around (bought an exclusive to display and 2 regular ones to bash up) and bought a few pieces from toy anxiety when they first got them in. but thanks for the comments I'll be gettin those pics as soon as I can :)

:clap He looks awesome. I'd love to see some pics of him wearing his helmet! I hope you're able to solve your ISP issues soon.

Although the Tauntaun looks as if Luke has his hands elsewhere ...

Well Yet another quick one I did here, Here we got a Hoth Snowtrooper. he's real easy to do, just used a SSC clone / Stormtrooper body and Stormtrooper hands (painted off white) and since the snowtrooper boots are quite big i was able to squeeze a set of rex bent feet in there to use the pegs for the stormie body. hasbro redress on a SSC body, hands and feet. oh and almost forgot I used a bbi head from one of my bbi army guys drilled a hole in his haed so the post from the helmet would fit in there and wahla a pretty decent Snowtrooper.

hothstormie.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so I was sitting here staring at this BBI head I pulled from a Military bash I did a while back, and I started to notice this dude looked like he could be a clone, and well he was bald so i got to messin around with my sculpting stuff and guess who?? thats right CW Gree. The twin hawks will be bad ass (ofcourse they still need lotta work, i just slapped um on to see) what you think? is it just me ro does this guy look clonish. plus hes already bald which helps for making twin hawks on him.

greehead1.jpg

greehead2.jpg

Was it easy to pull off the hoth trooper helmet? I'm sort if afraid doin' it. You use tools?

Was it easy to pull off the hoth trooper helmet? I'm sort if afraid doin' it. You use tools?

I'm not sure how it is with all of them, but the only reason I even knew it came off was when i was pulling his head off the helmet came off first thought i broke it at first but..... it did take some tugging though, I normally soke the heads in hot to boiling water to soften them up to remove easier but i was afraid it would mess up the pleadther face mask piece. so i just went with brute strength lol.

Here's what it looks like under the helmet, maybe you can figure a way from knowing the way it's secured on there

snowtrooperhead.jpg

Last edited:
Back