Speedyweasel's Customs and WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you stand having the exclusive Rex base with all of those normal bases? That would kill me, all o mine must be uniformly the same, non exclusive. I had the chance for exclusive clones, but I always got normal because Plo Koon wouldn't have an exclusive base.

How can you stand having the exclusive Rex base with all of those normal bases? That would kill me, all o mine must be uniformly the same, non exclusive. I had the chance for exclusive clones, but I always got normal because Plo Koon wouldn't have an exclusive base.

Then this will just drive you insane LOL

cobra.jpg

I was able to find a pair of Luke Bespin boots for you. Shoot me a PM with your address and Ill send them your way!

Chris

Ahhh these are looking all just great.... I really try to keep away from clones but I cant help it I love em and when I see yours I want em even more!!!!

Blys done, but unfortunatley I can't post the pics, i click on insert image but it does nothing anymore :(

maybe a tip, it's been working fine till now

Ok, well I was able to throw up a thumbnail
that'll work lol

blydone.jpg

Last edited:

Bly looks great man really cool, looking forward to more pics I can not wait to get mine going.
As for the forum and probes, yeah it seems to be all over the show, I have to write my posts in notepad and copy and paste em in...

attachment.php

Thanks everyone for the great comments, Bly was one of my favorite clones to make, gonna start soon on a Appo (pretty easy) and a strech further Alpha is gonna be coming soon. and look for my clonobi I have my sculpting stuff on order, lets see how i do lol.

Bly looks freaking FANTASTIC!! Nice job Shane!!

Thanks Man :) Oh yeah, I can't remember if I pm'd you or not but I got the boots yesterday or Sat. can't remember lol, but thanks a lot, I'll post some new pics of the trooper later. :hi5:

@sithlord Thanks, I had a blast making him prolly one of the funnest build for me lately.

That Bly is perfect! You definitely nailed him. He is one of my favorite clone commanders - I can't wait for Sideshow to make him.

Damn all of you I didn`t want to enter collecting Clones (just stick with Forces of the EMPIRE) but with all you guys popping out these FANTASTIC Clones, your making it so hard.

Back