Speeder-bike Cancelations - the time is now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you cancel the PF Speederbike and Scout

• I never pre-ordered it!

Votes: 41 40.2%
  • I did cancel my pre-order.

Votes: 49 48.0%
  • Cancel? - Heck NO - this baby's mine!

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
If some collectors need money then they will take $500-$600 on ebay. They may not want to take a hit like that but people get desperate, bored, or just plain tired of clutter. It's just a matter of time. The ES is way too large for the price I think.

A $200 hit would really $uck I'd have to be pretty desperate to sell for that kind of loss.

A $200 hit would really $uck I'd have to be pretty desperate to sell for that kind of loss.

Maybe. I do think some wouldn't mind taking such a hit to get rid of it and make back most of their money. For example, I have sold stuff before for much less than I paid. It's the market that dictates the price and if there are others out there willing to sell for less then no one else is going to pay more for the same thing.

Other collectors may just make more money than your average collector and look on a loss of $200 as chump change. I still think getting $500 back is and will always be better than having something you don't want anymore sitting around your house. I recently took a huge hit on a drum set I sold- why because it was clutter and I wanted a new and better drum set. It happens. :D

I cancelled mine so long ago, that I don't remember why I did. But I guess the "not worth the cash" argument has something to do with it.

We know that dealers were severely limited on this and those that got them have already committed them. ...
I don't know if this piece will be getting cheaper in the future, but I think there's a fair chance that it will. Just a feeling though. As for the "severely limited"... yes, wasn't there a 1 piece limit for dealers also? I came across a dealer that had at least 4 of those on offer. The price was little over $1000, and they are all sold out now.

Well, I had to make a painful decision and cancel mine. My laptop self-destructed and had to be replaced, and I didn't have the cash for both a new computer and this statue, so it had to go. Just a victim of really awful timing!! If it had shipped last week I wouldn't have had the option, but apparently being there to order the second it went up didn't get me into the first part of the split shipment, and the option was there and I had to take it.

But looking on the bright side, I have a functional computer that I can use to submit this post and tell you all about my painful decision.

:monkey2

Well, I had to make a painful decision and cancel mine. My laptop self-destructed and had to be replaced, and I didn't have the cash for both a new computer and this statue, so it had to go. Just a victim of really awful timing!! If it had shipped last week I wouldn't have had the option, but apparently being there to order the second it went up didn't get me into the first part of the split shipment, and the option was there and I had to take it.

But looking on the bright side, I have a functional computer that I can use to submit this post and tell you all about my painful decision.

you'll have plenty of time to buy it in the future before they sell out. Congrats on the computer!

Thanks! I have an otherwise complete collection of the PF line and this one is pretty awesome. I hope I don't have to go without it for too long--but having a functional computer was more of a necessity.

Gift of the Magi all over again...:D

Back