1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a close resemblance to Evangeline Lily as well. This head sculpt and the head sculpt form the Wasp. Can anyone do a side by side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha maybe the artist went straight from doing the Wasp to doing Rey.

Ah...every fanboys dream.

And..... 4bb7c6e3190e0f3c0b3a32bc95b2c800--butter-milk.jpg

Hopefully new reveals come soon. I'm sure Hasbro and Funko are holding back most for NY Toy Fair next month. Hot Toys doesn't attend so I'm not sure the hold up on their side. Perhaps they and other brands were pessimistic about TROS and didn't have their prototypes ready yet and are finishing them up now. A shame to miss the hype tho.

Whatever the reason- I won't worry about the lack of figures until end of February.

Hopefully new reveals come soon. I'm sure Hasbro and Funko are holding back most for NY Toy Fair next month. Hot Toys doesn't attend so I'm not sure the hold up on their side. Perhaps they and other brands were pessimistic about TROS and didn't have their prototypes ready yet and are finishing them up now. A shame to miss the hype tho.

Whatever the reason- I won't worry about the lack of figures until end of February.

i guess there wont be another reveal, maybe a toyfair forceghost luke or c3po, i think hot toys just lost the interest in the rise of skywalker toys just like the dc movies( they did not do a phoenix joker)

I’d like the Dark Rey. Do they include the evil sculpt with teeth as an alternate? Or do they do the Sith Empress as a alternate sculpt (the one during the vision she has sitting on the throne with white eyes), or probably none lol. I’d like a Palpatine too. If they could do the mechanical arm, that’d be a pretty gnarly display piece, but I’d also kinda like the throne and maybe Uber Palps. Maybe they could do a super deluxe pack with both head sculpts and clothing. Although I honestly don’t know the difference between the clothing, if there is any. I know you can see the red undershirt when he Uber’s up. Honestly, I’d even take flashback Luke with his Jedi dress and Leia with her saber.

Yeah at this point I think a Dark Rey is the one I want more than anything else. So much so that I might try putting together a custom if HT doesn't release one themselves.

The outfit looks very basic, it's just the lightsaber that might be tricky to recreate.

Dark Rey and rejuvenated red/black robe Palps would be must-buys for me. I don't know how they'd make undead Palpatine, because of the arm, but he'd be gnarly.

Hot Toys knows the ST stuff just doesn't sell. They made troops, Rey and Kylo and that'll be it from Episode 9.

3 ****ing films and no Poe Dameron figure is utter ********.

Back