1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to strike when Disney says you can strike. It's only been out 1 week, there's an embargo. It's not like Hasbro is
Spoiler Spoiler:
Good point. When does that end? 2 weeks after?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good point. When does that end? 2 weeks after?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I remember right, for Endgame it was the Monday following the second weekend of the release. So that would be the 30th, but with the holidays I could see it being another week, so we'll see Monday.

No Pilot Poe would leave a huge hole in the collection. I can do without TROS versions of him and Finn but i definitely need a pilot Poe to consider my ST shelf complete.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No Pilot Poe would leave a huge hole in the collection. I can do without TROS versions of him and Finn but i definitely need a pilot Poe to consider my ST shelf complete.

I clicked on here to say more or less the same thing. It'll be soooo disappointing if HT do decide to redesign the figure totally with the Nathan Drake adventurer look.

I would like to think they would stick with the X-Wing pilot look so they can re-use the pilot jumpsuit design, bulk material purchase, moulds for accessories chest boxes etc etc also for an OT X-Wing Luke figure. C'mon Hot Toys surely that's got to make the most sense...

DP7gJWtVoAArI4Z.jpg

Can?t wait for the embargo to be lifted. However, remember how long it took Krennic to be announced? Or fat Thor? Or the battle damaged mark 85?

That said, I would really love Hot Toys to take the opportunity to release a new Chewie (or same Chewie in Episode 9 packaging). They already have the moulds and I think people, including me, would be right there. The resale prices on the ANH and TFA versions are ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clicked on here to say more or less the same thing. It'll be soooo disappointing if HT do decide to redesign the figure totally with the Nathan Drake adventurer look.

I would like to think they would stick with the X-Wing pilot look so they can re-use the pilot jumpsuit design, bulk material purchase, moulds for accessories chest boxes etc etc also for an OT X-Wing Luke figure. C'mon Hot Toys surely that's got to make the most sense...

View attachment 474129

I quite liked his adventurer look, but yeah if given the choice I'd far prefer to have him in his pilot suit. And I think HT has to realize it would be the much better seller.

Pilot suit is also potentially a multiple buys for more than a few collectors. I know i'd likely order a couple to have a spare HS to kitbash a Jakku Poe and wouldn't mind a second pilot gear to create Snap Wexley or some other Resistance member.

Can?t wait for the embargo to be lifted. However, remember how long it took Krennic to be announced? Or fat Thor? Or the battle damaged mark 85?

That said, I would really love Hot Toys to take the opportunity to release a new Chewie (or same Chewie in Episode 9 packaging). They already have the moulds and I think people, including me, would be right there. The resale prices on the ANH and TFA versions are ridiculous.

Not to mention a chance to fix both those terrible figures.

I would like if they released these two figures, instant buy for me:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't follow on the chewie after market price but if it's high like you say the hot toys will surely greedily re release it. I think Howard takes it personal when figures go for high price in the after market and that money is not going into his pockets.

Krennic proves that you can never give up hope. I gave up on that figure and Hot Toys came through with the surprise

Same here. Krennic and Tarkin were figures I really wanted and despite not being as cool as Jedi or Sith or troopers or droids, got made. My trust in HT is firm after Krennic and Tarkin.

Honestly, the only figures I would buy from Rise of Skywalker are Zombie Palpatine and the KOR. So 7 figures. IF Dark Rey was made I would get her despite being such a tiny bit in the movie.

Don't need Kylo/Ben or Rey or Finn or Poe or Leia or Lando or Zorri or a Sith Trooper.

TFA Poe I would buy though to complete my TFA line.

A bit off topic but what are the best replica lightsabers out there to buy?

If it was 2005 Master Replicas! I think the Star Wars park at Disneyland is the only official place to get a decent replica. Otherwise custom sites making their own unofficial versions or expensive EBay for MR props.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yep the Disney Legacy Galaxies Edge Sabers are nice. Good materials too. They run about $200 without the saber blade. I?m in the market to pick up one of Vader?s

Yep the Disney Legacy Galaxies Edge Sabers are nice. Good materials too. They run about $200 without the saber blade. I?m in the market to pick up one of Vader?s

That?s the saber I?d like. Or maybe Kylo Ren?s.
Are the Black Series ones good?

Back