Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks *****king amazing! Only gripe would be the light up eye but I’ll chalk it up as the batteries ran out quick for him lol.

Didn't PO the deluxe because i learned my lesson with their Cyclops figure. The lights kinda worked for 10 seconds, it wasn't the batteries.

But i am pretty hyped to get the regular version. Looks good in the in-hand pics and video i've seen.

I wonder why Hot Toys or anyone else hasn't done a movie Cable figure. Does Josh Brolin not want his likeness licensed?

I wonder why Hot Toys or anyone else hasn't done a movie Cable figure. Does Josh Brolin not want his likeness licensed?

From my post a month ago:

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/search/?q=deadpool

Both DP1 and 2 did more overall worldwide gross than the US alone. Neither appear to have been released in China.

I fully believe that Marvel (in direction from Disney) prevented people from licensing movie toys based on DP and Logan. It's insane, like you said, every toy from Hasbro to Figma to Mafex is a comic Deadpool. They have a gigantic movie and Hasbro of all people doesn't even make a single toy based on the movies. I'm honestly surprised that Hot Toys was able to.

I don't see any other reason.

Got my Cable figure in. Pairs well with my Deadpool 2 figure. Excellent release!

cable1.png

cable2.png

cable3.png

cable4.png

cable5.png

I'm having a hard time working with the cape for Cable. Anyone know an easy way to make it look good?

Awesome !! I'm having some regrets not getting this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing out. Personally love Brolin and his performance in DP2. Couldn't miss out on him on the shelf and Toys Era delivered a really solid figure. Not perfect but nothing is.

Back