Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really expected a chrome finish, the promo pics didn't make me think it'd be vac metal or something like that.

Deadpool repose
2678c7436fb90d3398ee0d0888cda694.jpg

aae582231d3849c357d22eea24cd6e17.jpg

Even though this thread is kinda dead, i thought you guys should know that onesixthoutfitters.com just got their shipment in. Should have my Steel 2.0 in a few of days. :yess:

Again i feel like i'm necro'ing this thread, but i got mine today and the figure is glorious! The thing is huge and very well made. The paint finish is good and i also really like the material used for the outfit. I do have one gripe though and that's the stand. It is a cheap HT dx type, large square stand. I knew that going into the figure but it feels cheaper than i thought and also the stand peg doesn't attach securely. Worst of all though is the missing nameplate. It was advertised in the proto shots and yet the stand has no nameplate on it. Still a minor nitpick when compared to how awesome the figure is. Love the new paint smell it has :lol

Again i feel like i'm necro'ing this thread, but i got mine today and the figure is glorious! The thing is huge and very well made. The paint finish is good and i also really like the material used for the outfit. I do have one gripe though and that's the stand. It is a cheap HT dx type, large square stand. I knew that going into the figure but it feels cheaper than i thought and also the stand peg doesn't attach securely. Worst of all though is the missing nameplate. It was advertised in the proto shots and yet the stand has no nameplate on it. Still a minor nitpick when compared to how awesome the figure is. Love the new paint smell it has :lol

Got any pics ??

Both of those head sculpts looks great! They did a good job in capturing that serious look of Colossus and that look of yelling when he was fighting The Juggernaut.

Got the Steel 2.0 today, it’s really good. The stand totally blows so it went right back into the box until I find one of my extra stands that will work...it’s a big figure! I think the only other thing that would’ve been better if HT’s made it would be ratcheted knees and hips. Better stand and ratcheted joints would’ve made this a great figure.

It really is a good figure for $189.99. It just needs a nicer stand, rather than the junk one it comes with. He is not quite in scale with the other 2 DP2 figures, but adding extra height is just bad imo. He is rather tipsy without a stand, top heavy. So it's important his stand not have too much extra height.

I think Keyboard Warriors talked about the stand being bad and I dismissed it. Its the single worst stand I’ve ever received with a figure, yes i oafishly broke it right out of the box too. I guess I got a figure without a stand once so that’s actually probably the worst, but yeah -10 to whichever Hogwarts house Toys Era belongs to.

Ok, found an extra stand that will work for now. It’s an Extra HTs Spidey Homecoming stand I had. I think when Armored Thanos drops that will be a good stand to grab for this big guy. Sorry for the poor iPad photo.
15B91A45-F8C0-4D20-879B-64EC9B36C6C0.jpg

Back