Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is next to an Eleven X24 on an Art Figures muscular body. The X24 has ankle extenders since Hugh Jackman is tall. I don't see a problem with the height or the proportions. cablelog.jpg

Somebody mentioned a while back that its more than likely a rights issue.

It's because it's a Fox movie. Surprised we even got Deadpool from them. The Hot Toys Deadpool is literally the only movie based toy I know of.

Besides Deadpool this movie seem to have just drab looking characters that would not make interesting figures.

Does anyone follow Rob Liefeld on Instagram?
Well apparently he received his Toys Era Cable figure the other day and he is excited!
He loves the thing!
Some one asked him if he’s upset that this company isn’t paying him?
His reply “Do I appear upset in the slightest?”
How cool is that?

Is anyone waiting for his Mechanical figure?
It seems to be late for some stores, is anyone experiencing the same issue?

From every pic i've seen i'd say yes. It's what bothered me me since the proto. They used too small a body.

I have him and while I can see a difference in the below pic next to Wolverine...standing on my shelf with other figs he looks great, head seems like a good size for the body. Proportionally I think he looks good, by himself or with other figs...though I did change out his boots and the ones I am now using make him a little taller. Conversely, while I don't have Deadpool, he looks HUGE in pics with other figs...like he has tall ankle adapters and a larger body?

How disappointing the chrome finish is gone, instead it looks flat grey. Not anywhere near the level the prototype had. Hopefully more pics will show if there is any chrome at all on the figure. I'm hoping some nice blogger photos will show him off better.

Back