SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap Moriarty is in this too! An amazing actor.

You cannot call this movie SPECTRE and not have Blofeld. Clearly one of these people is not what they seem. Chritoph Waltz will be brilliant as Blofeld (perhaps it's a code name this time?).

The early rumors were this will be a 2-parter. This is shaping up to be an epic.

Ohh, a two-parter? That's perfect. I love Craig as Bond. Just hope they can keep the Skyfall-level intensity and quality consistent. Maybe my favourite Bond movie of all time.

Holy crap Moriarty is in this too! An amazing actor.

You cannot call this movie SPECTRE and not have Blofeld. Clearly one of these people is not what they seem. Chritoph Waltz will be brilliant as Blofeld (perhaps it's a code name this time?).

The early rumors were this will be a 2-parter. This is shaping up to be an epic.

I saw Christoph Walz on tv and he was buzzing, they asked him whether he was playing Blofeld and all he kept saying was "you tell me, am I playing two characters 'cause mine's called Oberhausen". He's definitely Blofeld but nobody will know until the last quarter.

I'm excited with the casting of Dave Bautista, a real old fashioned Bond henchman. That's going to be one hell of a fight between Bautista and Daniel Craig.

I saw Christoph Walz on tv and he was buzzing, they asked him whether he was playing Blofeld and all he kept saying was "you tell me, am I playing two characters 'cause mine's called Oberhausen". He's definitely Blofeld but nobody will know until the last quarter.

I'm excited with the casting of Dave Bautista, a real old fashioned Bond henchman. That's going to be one hell of a fight between Bautista and Daniel Craig.

As far as I'm concerned, Waltz can do no wrong. :lol Agreed, that fight should be a memorable one.

A friend texted me about "Spectre" this morning. I'm excited by the content and Spectre's return -- but it really doesn't sound like a Bond title. Gonna be tough on the song.

Anyway, Waltz as Blofeld could potentially be brilliant. He may just add what the Craig movies are lacking -- a sense of fun and sarcasm.

A bad guy with a brute henchmen -- I love this movie already!!!

That makes more sense... I first heard that Skyfall was supposed to be the first part of a two-parter and this would be the follow up. Kind of hard when your bad guy is dead... but I figured there would be some twist. Maybe they moved the concept to this film so Blofeld could be the villain in two. Sure hope the follow up comes along a little sooner than the last few movies.

Love how "Bond 24" remains in the title of this thread for the people who will have no idea wtf SPECTRE is :lol

Well even knowing what SPECTRE is all my life, it's a bizarre choice for an actual Bond Title. I'd probably be confused too if I simply saw "SPECTRE" and didn't know it was the new name. It's like calling Avengers 3 just "HYDRA".

So far, were speculating Waltz is really Blofeld... What if we're wrong and Scott is actually Blofeld? I think I'd like it! Waltz as the main villain and Blofeld/Scott pulling the strings from behind...:)

Back