SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bond 24 - Title TBD

And the title is...

Z1MIxEe.jpg

Last edited:

The cast:

MI6
Daniel Craig as James Bond
Ralph Fiennes as M
Naomie Harris as Moneypenny
Ben Whishaw as Q
Rory Kinnear as Tanner
Andrew Scott as Denbigh

David Bautista as Mr. Hinx
Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra
Léa Seydoux as Madeleine Swann
Christoph Waltz as Oberhauser

Last edited:

I suspect Waltz's Oberhauser is a John Harrison style ruse. Waltz has got to be playing Blofeld. Wouldn't surprise me in the least that this ends up as a Bond version of The Dark Knight Trilogy with Bond taking on SPECTRE and Blofeld over the course of three films. Hopefully they got Waltz secured for two more outings. And Bond's new ride is badass.

Be careful, pturtle! You're drooling on my post!;)

I've watched the announcement! Particularly excited by the presence of Andrew Scott. I hope his role is more than just being killed off in a few minutes!:)

Well I thought it was a DC film about det Corrigan....oh well, if its half as good as Skyfall it will be great

Official premise:

"A cryptic message from an unlikely source sets James Bond navigating the layers of a sinister organisation known as SPECTRE. As M continues fighting political pressures that threaten the future of the Secret Sevice, Bond draws closer to uncovering a hidden truth that threatens to destroy everything he has fought to protect."

This is amazing. The air around it seems as if everyone knows it won't disappoint again. Great time to be a bond fan!

It's a bit on the nose, isn't it? I like the poster and cast though. Still concerned how SPECTRE will fair being introduced this late into the game. I suspect there will be some retcon to make it seem like they've been involved since Quantum.

I hope this one really gets back to what made the classics work. A big recurring bad and henchman are a good start. Amazing how much Die Another Day ****ed up the franchise, I know Daniel Craig blames Austin Powers but honestly, Die Another Day was just as goofy as an Austin Powers movie. :lol

Great title and glad to see Spectre back. If it's handled as well as Skyfall was, the movie should be incredible.

I can totally see Waltz's character and Mr. Hinx instantly becoming one of the classic Bond villain/henchman combinations, along with the likes of Goldfinger & Oddjob, Stromberg & Jaws, Zorin & Mayday etc.

Back