Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

I don't know. I'd be willing to see where they go with it first. She probably looses the baby, but her wound was not necessarily fatal. They could work her into the story in a number of ways. She wants revenge on Spartacus, Ilythia and Crixus so a number of intriguing possibilities exist.

Of course none of this matters if there is no season 2. Still no further word on a replacement for Spartacus. One rumor I heard was that they might focus season 2 on another character (Crixus?) while Andy recovers and then he could return for season 3. I like that possibility the best because it is going to be so hard seeing someone else in the Spartacus role. The only other alternative besides recasting is to cancel the show altogether.

I think that rumor got debunked pretty quickly. They came out and said that won't work because the show is about Spartacus.

I think that rumor got debunked pretty quickly. They came out and said that won't work because the show is about Spartacus.

Ahh. Well I guess they are going to have to decide what to do pretty soon with all the actors and workers under contract but still up in the air over season 2.

Considering Lawless is married to one of the producers (Robert Tapert) you can bank on her returning for the actual season 2.

yes, she is very hot now. i've always loved very glammed up women, and thats her role here as opposed to Xena.

Ilythia is my favorite. Naughty naughty girl needs a spanking. Bonus points for full frontal. :lecture

viva-bianca.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Just watched the entire season on DVD and I'm a fan now. Spartacus is a concept and the "I AM SPARTACUS" could become a rallying cry for the freed slaves. Crixus could adapt the Spartacus title for a while.

Glad to hear Lucy is coming back too - her and Ilythia were the best parts of the show.

Just watched the entire season on DVD and I'm a fan now. Spartacus is a concept and the "I AM SPARTACUS" could become a rallying cry for the freed slaves. Crixus could adapt the Spartacus title for a while.

Glad to hear Lucy is coming back too - her and Ilythia were the best parts of the show.

Yeah!!!! It's ____ing amazing!

I could definitely see it and I thought it was a good idea if that meant Andy might be able to return.

I am still not a huge fan of Lucy coming back. Don't get me wrong, she was amazing in the show but I like a writer/producer to have balls. If they are dead, they stay dead. It should bring up some great stories though and I can't wait for the official Season 2.

Glad you enjoy the show Dave!

I could definitely see it and I thought it was a good idea if that meant Andy might be able to return.

I am still not a huge fan of Lucy coming back. Don't get me wrong, she was amazing in the show but I like a writer/producer to have balls. If they are dead, they stay dead. It should bring up some great stories though and I can't wait for the official Season 2.

She wasn't really dead in the final season ep.

I wouldn't compare Spartacus to HBO's Rome. I'd compare it to a very R-rated Xena or Hercules.

I'd say MA than R.

I just recently seen this too. I think it's ok.

Last edited:

She wasn't really dead in the final season ep.

I'd say MA than R.

I just recently seen this too. I think it's ok.

I believe the writers or directors or producers or lawless herself originally said her character was dead.

I am having a hard time seeing where she will fit in. Surely she wouldn't have direct face to face contact with Spartacus or Crixus...right? Maybe she would have a role of trying to recruit Callus to fight off Spartacus?

Back