• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Batman and Catwoman Koto statues, DC Direct Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RollingJ

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling the collection!

Please scroll down for items and pics!

TDK:
Lforigno TDK short velvet cape £9 delivered

Comics Batman

Kotobukiya Batman and Catwoman Batman comes with original box and base. Catwoman with base but unboxed. Catwoman is mint. Batman has some marks on him (typical for this figure); not noticeable on display really. My favourite Batman statue ever! £105 delivered in UK

SOLD LIST:
Scarecrow - Mint and with box £SOLD
Bane - MINT in MINT box! A beautiful figure! Also includes bonus weathered jacket (original is still mint fresh in the box). SOLD
Gordon - Mint with everything and box. I have put him on a modified body so he is the correct height, but original body is included too! Bonus! £SOLD delivered
Two-Face - On narrow shoulder body with everything pictured plus badge and coin. No box. Trousers shirt and shoes are not original HT ones. Harvey Dent head included. £SOLD delivered
Bank Robber Joker - With everything pictured. On narrow shoulder body. Only slicked back hair sculpt. No box. Will put more detailed pics up later. The mask is the DC direct version, not Hot Toys. £SOLD
Bane Overcoat: Lightly weathered with pastels to darken some areas and lighten others. More screen accurate. £SOLD
Joker DX01 - Just the figure (without original shoes, socks or chain) with Bank Robber head, machine gun and knife (as pictured). Includes grenades to rig up the coat but no purple string (easy to replace anyway). No box. Perfect for a second body if you have the DX11
Joker DX01 Police version - On narrow shouder truetype. No box.
DX12 Spare Body, gloves and boots - Have removed most of the inner padded suit. This is more flexible and looks 100 times better now. Some glue residue on right collar bone (see pic). Not really noticeable when displayed. Could probably be cleaned off.
Tumbler - Mint. *With box. *If buyer collects (from East Sussex) I will include the display case (including lights) that I built for this (pictured). *Would prefer collection, but can look into posting. £369 collected (or £349 by PPG/Cash) SOLD
DX12 Batman - All original parts in MINT box. Some mods (as pictured in post #24): Inner body suit has been removed for better flexibility, and rubber grommet removed from neck (included in box if you want to put it back in). Arms have been lightly padded inside so that the gauntlets fit properly. Eyelids modded and includes Medicom wired cape too (see picture).
DX02 Backpack £SOLD
DX08 and DX09 set! Both are in mint condition, as are the boxes. £SOLD
Bat-Pod -Mint in box. (will throw in the display case if buyer collects.)£SOLD
NEW item: Hot Toys Superman The Movie Superman figure. Mint and boxed (missing the two little cardboard triangles) Pictures below. £SOLD
Demon Batman - (Scroll down for picture) Mint with box £SOLD
DC Direct Modern Batman - In original box. Includes custom base (pictured) £SOLD
1/12 Batman collection (Mostly DC Direct)[/B]. Includes hard to find figures. All pictured from bottom photo, plus 'Batman and Son' Batman and Damien figures from photo directly below£SOLD delivered in the UK
Custom Sonar DX12 £SOLD delivered in UK
Included mains wired DX02 Sonar head (UK adaptor included), on a modified dx12 neck (as pictured). I have modded a standard DX12 head to fit the neck too, and this is included with 3 matching face-plates (PERS fully functioning). Gloves have been modded to TDKR style, and shoulder plates separated. Includes all pictured items, including DX12 belt and grapple gun and holder from DX02 set. Cape is a custom Tony Meis TDKR cape (worth about $55 as far as I recall). It drapes beautifully on the shoulders. DX02 "Batman - Dark Knight Costume' base also included. No box.

MMS-67 Batman Original Suit - Mint in box with extra Batsuit Begins Cowl and faceplates. Suit is in excellent condition; no scrapes, cracks or drying out like you see on the toy Fairs Batsuit Begins version. Belt upgraded to DX12. Includes DX12 grapnel gun and DX02 holster. Cape upgraded to lforigno velvet (original included). Gauntlets upgraded with CREG custom glossy ones (originals included in box). As with most of these, the left leg joint is not particularly tight. All original parts included in box (also in mint condition)It's my favourite and I want him to go to a good home! £SOLD delivered
(Ignore the 'Demon' base. He comes with all original parts, base included)

DC Direct Joker - In original box. Includes custom base (pictured) £SOLD

Last edited:
Re: DX12 with Sonar, MMS67 OC Bats, Koto statues, DC Direct Joker

Reserved for more items / pics

Last edited:

Comics Batman
Kotobukiya Batman and Catwoman Batman comes with original box and base. Catwoman with base but unboxed. Catwoman is mint. Batman has some marks on him (typical for this figure); not noticeable on display really. My favourite Batman statue ever! £105 delivered in UK
DSCF2634.jpg

EBA8F613-BEFB-47F0-8748-DB6A536DCA45-451-0000012618E98E74.jpg

71E0C3DD-9D80-42B3-9802-1BADC4B0ADFB-451-0000012613DE1F4A.jpg

Last edited:

That OC costume Bats is a steal! Good luck with the sales - fantastic person to do business with.

That OC costume Bats is a steal! Good luck with the sales - fantastic person to do business with.

Thanks mate :hi5:

It really pains me to see the OC go to be honest :monkey2
Need someone to snap it up quickly before I change my mind (like last time I thought about selling him!)

Bump for a buddy :duff

Bump for a buddy :duff

Thanks Lee :wave

This is the last of my collection :monkey2
Rescue these lonely figures from my empty shelves people!

Re: For sale: MMS67 OC Bats, Batman and Catwoman Koto statues, DC Direct Joker

Bumping it up :)

Re: For sale: MMS67 OC Bats, Batman and Catwoman Koto statues, DC Direct Joker

OC Bats is sold and gone

Back