Sovereign Scarecrow kit: Order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sovereign Scarecrow kit: preview

P, you're really into this -- you even upgraded your avatar. :)

The suit he wore in connection with the straitjacket was the gray suit with blue tie (what he wears under the straitjacket).

Not sure where he got the paratrooper boots from -- Arkham issue?

I AM into this. :lol

Boots, don't know where they came from either. He might have stolen them from someone during the prison break?

Scarecrowoutfitprop3.jpg

Looks as if the rip up the front of the suit went pretty high up judging from this pic...

Not sure I see those combat boots in this pic... they look black.. we may need some clarification on this...
scarecrowstrap1.jpg

Last edited:

The rip does go up to the chest -- solar plexus to be exact -- not the crotch.

But better too low than too high, since you can always rip it a bit yourself.

Really looking forward to this...

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

Last edited:

The rip does go up to the chest -- solar plexus to be exact -- not the crotch.

But better too low than too high, since you can always rip it a bit yourself.

Really looking forward to this...

oz_scarecrow_1.jpg

Wor-Gar - Professor of "Thinkology" :D

How much are these going to be?

I don't know. Shawn will set the price when he posts the order thread, but if you break it down...

Hand Made tailored straight jacket w/ straps, enclosed zipper, etc.

Painted Sculpted SC removeable Latex mask

Painted Cillian Head

Painted Crane/SC head (to work with mask)

2 neck adapters

... you can kind of guess the price range. The good news is you can literally use this kit for a ton of looks...

Dr Crane in Business suit

Crane/SC in business suit w/ removeable mask

SC in straightjacket

Crane head in ripped straitjacket

And for me, SC on a F'N horse! :lol

Is that your way of saying it's going to cost a lot? With that breakdown I'm seeing visions of needing a hacksaw to pay for this. lmao.

Will there be an option to purchase the costume only sans HS? For people who already purchased Shawn's HS much earlier on?

Is that your way of saying it's going to cost a lot? With that breakdown I'm seeing visions of needing a hacksaw to pay for this. lmao.

Like I said, I don't know, it's not my deal... I have to wait on pricing too. I was just thinking out loud as I have built quite a few customs. :D

Will there be an option to purchase the costume only sans HS? For people who already purchased Shawn's HS much earlier on?

Parting out?... again, something for Shawn to address..

I'm guessing the complete kit will probably be lower than the break up value...

But you have to consider there are 3 Original painted sculpts and a custom hand made jacket you can't get anywhere else...

I would be happy if it was under $100 shipped for the complete kit. :D

Last edited:

pjam, have you identified a suitable 1:6 steed yet?

Well, first of all let me say there is nothing cooler than seeing a display of this Guy on a Horse. For me, it conjures images of the Headless Horseman -- one of my earliest childhood Horror images and something that gave me nightmares when I was a kid, so there is an emotional "wickedness" that carries within me.. .

Horsees? I was talking to Shawn and he said Toysrus may have a flocked 1/6 Horse for like $15...

The Scarecrow Horse was black with a brown saddle so I'll be looking for something like that. DiD makes amazing Horses, and some have "charging" poses but they are $100. We'll see...

Last edited:

Scarecrow would look awesome on a horse.

But I just checked TRU and all they got is girlie horses named Licorice. :lol

The DiD horses are the way to go, if you got the $100. Problem is, there's no black horses, only brown.

There's some Marx horses in black, but they look cheap. There's also a frocked black horse, but it looks like a Barbie horse.

The dark brown DiD horse would look fine really, it's so dark. With a lighter brown saddle it would look even darker. Close enough I would think. But that $100... ouch!

Scarecrow would look awesome on a horse.

But I just checked TRU and all they got is girlie horses named Licorice. :lol

The DiD horses are the way to go, if you got the $100. Problem is, there's no black horses, only brown.

There's some Marx horses in black, but they look cheap. There's also a frocked black horse, but it looks like a Barbie horse.

The dark brown DiD horse would look fine really, it's so dark. With a lighter brown saddle it would look even darker. Close enough I would think. But that $100... ouch!

Perfect for Dr. Crane:
My-little-pony.jpg

New pics coming very soon!

I'm going to offer these two ways: the full kit which will be both painted headsculpts, mask, straight jacket and extra neck. You'll have four display options there. The full kit will be $100.00. Remember there are TWO painted headsculpts there. Think about what myself, Les and others charge for painted heads alone and then factor in the other stuff. Not a bad deal.

Alternately, I'm going to offer the mask and jacket as a set for $45.00. The mask will fit any standard head with a low profile haircut. If you want the Cillian sculpt I made for the mask, you can add it on here for $30.00.

The simplified kit, I can start offering now. I have everything in place for this one. The full kit, I still need to configure the two heads for the interchange system.

Back