Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt it funny that when Rooney scores a few goals against inferior opposition hes hailed as the best player in the world, dont get me wrong hes decent enough, but hes no messi. kaka or dirk kuyt.

isnt it funny that when Rooney scores a few goals against inferior opposition hes hailed as the best player in the world, dont get me wrong hes decent enough, but hes no messi. kaka or dirk kuyt.

:lol There's only one Dirk Kuyt...praise the lord

I am seriously thinking keane is a bay buy @ 20 milllion. They really need a strong centre forward now. Liverpool has lady luck in their side, i.e red cards by opponents, come to think of it, all was fouls on Alonso :), turn aroundmatch winner, so this weekend will truly test the squad.

anyone else watching chelsea vs roma. should be a good one for us neautrals, even if you want chelski to crash and burn :lol

Barcelona is in a class on their own. Excellent display. Another sloppy play for Liverpool on the 2nd half. Rafa should have substituted Benayoun for all the chances he has and balls he looses.

After more than 4 1/2 years, Stamford is now 'Bridged'...Whoohoo... Although 3/4 of the league to go, who says Liverpool is not title contender....:)

After more than 4 1/2 years, Stamford is now 'Bridged'...Whoohoo... Although 3/4 of the league to go, who says Liverpool is not title contender....:)

ME! :rolleyes: In all fairness, against Utd and Chelsea the Scousers look the part...even Kuyt. However against the lesser teams they wobble more than Lisa Riley doing the truffel shuffle.:monkey1

Factastic result for the mighty reds, mancs and chelski both put to the sword, look out when torres gets back to full fitness.

T.Hotspurs does have quality players. Its the striking abilities which is lacking after the sale of promising stars. They should strengthen the defense first, although Ledley is good. Another doubt is how Portsmouth will perform with Harry's departure. Would weekend's draw sees a downturn trend? Let's see how they perform against the Reds. looking forward to Hull's match against Chelsea. Hull beaten Arsenal, so this match should be a good.

Back