Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol i love your honesty zoo. i dont think ron actually wanted to leave man u, its the lame agents behind him who want more money.

Apparently Ron stayed out of fear after watching this vid.

WARNING-EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9RsQg1dnwiY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol i love your honesty zoo. i dont think ron actually wanted to leave man u, its the lame agents behind him who want more money.
yeh its hard to tell, but apparently Fergie has promised him a move to Madrid one day, he just does not want to see him leave as a figure of hate

after the champions league final he said he would stay, then over the summer he encouraged all this uncertainty about his future.
(I hope thats what you meant by 'why' and not 'why do u support West Ham' :lol)
Apparently Ron stayed out of fear after watching this vid.

WARNING-EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9RsQg1dnwiY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:lol:lol:lol

after the champions league final he said he would stay, then over the summer he encouraged all this uncertainty about his future.
(I hope thats what you meant by 'why' and not 'why do u support West Ham' :lol)

Ok.

Well hopefully that's behind us now after Madrid said they weren't
going after Ronaldo anymore.

Whether they were planning to get him later,
or if that was just BS, I'm guessing Ronaldo will be staying for a few
more seasons.

And yes, that's what I meant by 'why' :lol

Well normal programming has been resumed.:(

Am not all that suprised that we lost to Spurs although i did tip a draw.Think we must have used up all our luck in our previous matches if this game is any indication.

Still think Man U and the billionaire Blues are the teams to beat but hopefully the Reds can bounce back.

Hmm...Liverpool may just have been lucked out. But i think they were tired. Similar to Arsenal lost as well. Revival of Tottemham may be a force to b reckon with...but long way to go. Hope Aston gets whooped today..:)

Back