Soccer/Football-English Premier League 08/09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, but they have the money to buy ANY player they want,
if they build up a team full of superstars, there could be trouble.

Teams which have depths such as Chelsea has advantages, not to mention the quality of their players ad coach. I was so looking forward for their first home defeat the last weekend. Sigh! I think Arsenal & Liverpool's defense is still lacking compared to the other top 2. As for Man City, as the Manager predicted, its managing through till the Jan window, before the buying spree begin. Highly doubt they can challenge top 4 this season. Meantime, i'll rest early for coming Champs league matches

I'm hoping Anespian that we can put it all together this year as it's been quite a drought for us scousers but at least we can say we have the best fans in the world and i'm not biased in anyway.:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/11MQnQ8QjJs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/11MQnQ8QjJs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rock :rock :cool:

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

newcastle deserve to go own, be great to see all the loyal lfans crying into there Shearer shirts, Im looking forward to next season, as Wolves are finally playing as well as they should, and consistently!

Why do Newcastle have the delusion that they are a big club, its the same story every season with them...

i see your rocking BLUE STEEL today (best pose ever) :rock

newcastle became crap after shearer left (legend) :rock.

any one watching champions league tonight.

british teams all picked up good results in the champions league this week. *sigh* were just too good :rock:rock:rock

I doubt Hull would put on a good Champions League final against Barcelona and Stoke would not have a hope in hell of coming from behind to win the cup against Milan :monkey5

now back to the league where Arsenal can't beat Hull and Liverpool can't beat Stoke :D

You forgot to mention Man U couldn't beat Newcastle,funny that.:D

If all goes to plan the big 4 will be part of the last eight again in the UCL and a good chance one of them will take the title.:cool:

Watching the Sunderland v Arsenal game right now and SNAP!
What a goal by Leadbitter, Arsenal will probably lose now.

I hope they do. :monkey3

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Damn, equaliser by Fabregas.
Ended 1 : 1.

And Leadbitter's goal was around the 86th minute.
So an equaliser came pretty short after.

Last edited:
yeah, would've been good for Sunderland to beat Arsenal.

Arsenal think they're so cool... but I've got a news flash............... they're not.

Back