Soccer/Football-English Premier League 2009/2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It hurts to say it but the best team won. They had luck and dodgy decisions too which didn't help our cause but oh well...Fergie needs to strengthen midfield and attack if we want to get the title back next season.

and hate to say it too but they probably missed Ronaldo. If Rooney was outshone by him while he was there well at least Rooney was still pretty damn good. Unfortunately there wasn't really anyone to be the 'pretty damn good' alongside Rooney when he reclaimed centre stage.

Chelsea was deserving. Drogba was a scoring machine all year, Frankie was stability, Terry, even with his tumultuous season, off the field news et., the guy wanted it bad and it showed after the match in his words.

Kalou, Ballack, the GK Cech was stout, they had solid reserves, the Cole's (Ashley and Joe) did very well...

Go Chelsea.

They have solid youngsters coming in too...

On to the WC.

Argentina or Spain will win that!

I'll support whoever's playing against France. :D

In all seriousness though, on balance Ireland didn't particularly deserve to get there. Yeah we played great against France and were certainly done an injustice there but we were our usual crappy selves during the rest of the qualifiers - conceding late goals, snatching draws from the jaws of victory. We could have qualified outright, instead we settled for play-offs despite our history of coming out the losers at that stage. I don't expect anything different from the euro qualifiers :rolleyes2 And hey even if Ireland had gotten to the world cup Shay Given, our best asset, is laid off till August apparently! :lol

whoa, 8 goals is just nuts. but in the end, consistency is what won it for chelsea.

and late last nite, i called up my friend, a man u fanatic, just to remind him. :lol

whoa, 8 goals is just nuts. but in the end, consistency is what won it for chelsea.

and late last nite, i called up my friend, a man u fanatic, just to remind him. :lol

I'm betting he's not your friend anymore. :lol :wink1:

I just hope man u ditch berba-flop, quickly, that guy is waaaay overated... or atleast he was. What ever he had at tottenham he didnt bring to man u, he just stands in the middle of the pitch looking like a moody emo. Seriously that guy would be more at home at a korn concert than on a football pitch.

I'm betting he's not your friend anymore. :lol :wink1:

well, we kinda have this perpetual love-hate thing going. i love pi$$sing him off every time man u loses, and he hates me for it. :monkey3

I just hope man u ditch berba-flop, quickly, that guy is waaaay overated... or atleast he was. What ever he had at tottenham he didnt bring to man u, he just stands in the middle of the pitch looking like a moody emo. Seriously that guy would be more at home at a korn concert than on a football pitch.

:rotfl:exactly:

Back