So what Next Gen Gaming System did you ACTUALY buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Next Gen Gaming Solution Did you Actualy Purchase?

• Total voters
Proud member of the PC Master Race. Kneel before us, console peasants!!

Say that on a site like IGN & people will freak out & call you all sorts of names :lol

I own the One. Ps4 arrives Monday. Starting to think about getting a WiiU as well for the exclusives

I am not sure they really are. They only seem to have a better supply than PS4. Seemed like most stores I heard about got 2-3 times more Xbox in for this weekend vs ps4.

If your in the UK Argos have just got stock of Xbox One but they want £500 for it.

Jacamo are guaranteeing the Ps4 before Christmas if you order now but again they want £500. I thought Jacamo just sold cloths?

The only store I've been in with stock with either console has been Game but there only selling a £750 bundle

If your in the UK Argos have just got stock of Xbox One but they want £500 for it.

Jacamo are guaranteeing the Ps4 before Christmas if you order now but again they want £500. I thought Jacamo just sold cloths?

The only store I've been in with stock with either console has been Game but there only selling a £750 bundle
Nope I am in US. I have tried a couple stores again and no luck. Best Buy has a private shopping event (for those who spend way to much money at BB) this weekend and I am hoping they have one since they have a Xbox One logo on the invite.

New Super Mario Bros was good. Nice try troll.

It was just a the same stuff as before, something they could easily get out with minimal effort and capitalize on the Mario franchise. The best launch game for the Wii U, but definitely not better than anything that Nintendo actually put effort to make. They should have had Pikmin 3 as a launch game.

It was just a the same stuff as before, something they could easily get out with minimal effort and capitalize on the Mario franchise. The best launch game for the Wii U, but definitely not better than anything that Nintendo actually put effort to make. They should have had Pikmin 3 as a launch game.

Just the same stuff as before...

The same could be said about every first person shooter franchise.
Why is that a bad thing?

Just the same stuff as before...

The same could be said about every first person shooter franchise.
Why is that a bad thing?

Even though they don't actually change gameplay really, shooters do have very very different stories and content. NSMB didn't have much at all different. And considering the poor sales of the console, apparently it's not enough to get people to buy it. We'll see what happens after Christmas how much better the new game does. It will definitely sell some consoles, but I'm not sure there's enough people out there that know the console exists for it to matter. As far as the Wii U goes, it's really the only game worth buying the system for.

Bought masterrace Alienware cybermonday to play civ5 on maxed out settings. can't get enough of that game.

Even though they don't actually change gameplay really, shooters do have very very different stories and content. NSMB didn't have much at all different. And considering the poor sales of the console, apparently it's not enough to get people to buy it. We'll see what happens after Christmas how much better the new game does. It will definitely sell some consoles, but I'm not sure there's enough people out there that know the console exists for it to matter. As far as the Wii U goes, it's really the only game worth buying the system for.

Only game? Lol no.

Windwaker HD
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
Wonderful 101
ZombiU
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Not to mention Mario Kart and Smash Bros. are coming.

Windwaker is a rerelease
Pikmin wasn't ever going to do as well as other Nintendo properties--the last Pikmin game was 10 years ago and most people don't know what it is.
Wonderful 101 has a few big issues and isn't selling well
ZombiU is just an average game
Monster Hunter 3 is on almost every platform, didn't help the console at all.
Don't forget Lego City Undercover--which also did pretty bad
The only stuff that has a chance of making a difference is Super Mario 3D world, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. And we'll see what happens with that.

Windwaker is a rerelease
Pikmin wasn't ever going to do as well as other Nintendo properties--the last Pikmin game was 10 years ago and most people don't know what it is.
Wonderful 101 has a few big issues and isn't selling well
ZombiU is just an average game
Monster Hunter 3 is on almost every platform, didn't help the console at all.
Don't forget Lego City Undercover--which also did pretty bad
The only stuff that has a chance of making a difference is Super Mario 3D world, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. And we'll see what happens with that.

The question was did it have games, not what your opinions of said games are. And considering ZombiU has a higher Metacritic than I think every Xbone/PS4 launch game it's far from average.

All 3 systems lack games at this point. I can't decide between the PS4 or Xbone yet, but I'm leaning towards PS. Neither have great games yet imo. Battlefield looks fun but they need to fix the bugs. The Wii U has 2-3 great games but I'm waiting for Smash Bros, Zelda or Metroid before jumping on board.

The question was did it have games, not what your opinions of said games are. And considering ZombiU has a higher Metacritic than I think every Xbone/PS4 launch game it's far from average.

The only game worth buying it for is Mario 3D World, and Pikmin 3 if you like that type of game, the others are very average.
ZombiU definitely does not have a higher metacritic score than the PS4/Xbox One launch games, and if it were released on the other platforms it would have probably scored even lower because much better games get released regularly for those platforms.

Best Buy had the Xbox one for the private event tonight. Decided to do their epic deal, was going to get a warranty , my live ran out two days ago and so with all the discounts and deals it made it worth it it to get the gamers club and get an extra controller to get the package.

Bought both PS4 and X1. I bought a Wii U when it came out, so I'm happy to say I own all three. I gotta say though, X1 stability so far has been impressing me more than PS4. PS4 apps are always either freezing, or slow as hell to boot up. Sometime the system just freezes. Its happened maybe 3 times where it just freezes. Whack.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Zombie U hands down, is BETTER than Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, and Ryse. Haven't finished Dead Rising yet, but so far that seems like the only very good game to have come out at launch for these two systems. Zombie U gets allot of hate, but that ****ing game is terrifying and fun. So I believe you if ZU got a higher score than all of the PS4 and X1 launch titles on Meta.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Back