so i just got this in the but

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I've had no problems with ebay in the 6 years I've been using it. Unfortunately, when things aren't available anywhere else, you have no choice.

p!tu said:
tell me about it!!! it seems SS is doing nothing about it!
they need to find their leak overseas.
its going to kill the integrity of their GOOD product's secondary market value

occulum said:
they need to find their leak overseas.
its going to kill the integrity of their GOOD product's secondary market value

Not if all of the 'fakes' have the easily noticeable flipped plates. It will be easy for those that know about it to spot a fake. However, I don't think too many people outside of this board are aware of the problem. I wonder if they are making any fake regulars as well?

All these fakes are really pissing me off. They really are going to devalue the "real" product from Sideshow. I also feel that this is just the start of a terrible road. Once other scam artists see that they can get away with this and make some money it's all over. :emperor No retailer has access to over 15 exclusive Iron Mans, yet this seller keeps pumping them out. :monkey4

:balrog :balrog
El Roranous said:
All these fakes are really pissing me off. They really are going to devalue the "real" product from Sideshow. I also feel that this is just the start of a terrible road. Once other scam artists see that they can get away with this and make some money it's all over. :emperor No retailer has access to over 15 exclusive Iron Mans.:monkey4
i know!!! and that sucks balls!!!!!! i hate this hong kong crap!!

Guys!!!! I ask the seller what Edition # was the IM exclusive and this is his response "In production, do not know. But I can said all these figures are produced in a factory which I can get items. " WTF!!!!!! In production!!! that has been OOP for a year now or something like that!!! now what do you think about that!

I'm interested to actually see one of the knockoff Dooms out of the box....

Wow, these wily HK ebay sellers have a lot of resources. I wonder if they could do a PF? Or is a comiquette easier because it is all molded? :confused:

Or is nothing beyond their scope? :monkey4

has anyone called sideshow and told them about this? if so what did they have to say?

with the price as inflated as it is for these, it was only a matter of time before the scammers let their crap out into the public. ebay can yank the auction but they will surface under more seller names than you can count. honk kong= bad.

Cosmo_Kramer said:
has anyone called sideshow and told them about this? if so what did they have to say?

is there copyright laws that apply over in asia? i wonder if they can do something legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back