Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best LOTR bargains ever made...guy asked me to take some pics of my conan..saw Snow Troll and said why not

...This one is for you DMAC...Sauron sure looks nice without orange...lol

I broke my "movie characters only" rule very recently, and since then I have been picking up pieces that caught my eye immediately but I didn't buy because of my self imposed collecting rule. This is one of those pieces that is not in the LOTR, yet will shine in a LOTR collection. To be honest, this is the one and only LOTR (based) piece I own. What sucks is this Troll makes me want the Sauron PF. :slap

It's been said before...but if anyone reading this thread is on the fence...you won't regret buying this piece.

same thought...I have chances to get it for 279 euro shipped...a good price indeed but I still have doubts concerning my collecting rules...nothing but the film....

same thought...I have chances to get it for 279 euro shipped...a good price indeed but I still have doubts concerning my collecting rules...nothing but the film....

Just think of it as a Cave Troll that decided to do abit of travelling. Its a fantastic piece, i got it myself for around the same price and its a bargain for the size and detail

I still can't believe this is still available at retail at $325. One of the greatest Middle Earth pieces for the price IMHO

I still can't believe this is still available at retail at $329. One of the greatest Middle Earth pieces for the price IMHO

Yeah, it's a really nice piece :rock...didn't like the green face too much though :ohbfrank:, so I repainted it. :)

SnowTroll_Josh.jpg

Ahhh, that's better IMHO :wink1:

SnowTrollMyRepaint2.jpg

Works for me. :lol

Back