Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say I agree with that. I understand the level isn't matching those I mentioned but its still popular.

More popular than Bigfoot and undead Nazis based on sales but not the powerhouse of the core licenses.

It's for people that can read a book without pictures(although Middle-Earth pictures are nice)

I broke down and ordered this one. All the positive reviews made me want it! Thanks guys for making me spend my money.

Now lets hope when I get it in a few days I like it!

Well with Xmas over, FINALLY and things are calmed down, 4 grandchildren will do that, I opened my Snow Troll and was speechless, the massiveness just blew me away and the detailing, even the dwarf was perfect, this should be a instant grail as it is that good and still up for sale! I had this in my spare room for since Thanksgiving but the holidays and space issue was a huge thing to over come. Gandalf on Shadowfax lost the battle and was put into his box for the first time since I got him, it was either the RWoS or GoS and I have a thing for the bad guys so......My only issue was after a detailed inspection I found a minor "fix" that was done on mine, part of the skin covering his shoulder was glued back on, I guess during inspection. I hate to ship it back but the $$$ paid for it it needs to be perfect, I am sure the person inspecting was like it is a small piece so what, but I am that much of a perfectionist that it will bug me, should I return it, such a hassle and such a HUGE item.......hmmmmmmm

Back