Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting the newsletter says there is 11 in stock but the product page doesn't show that there's less than 20 in stock. Or is that just for pre-orders?

It's the same with gimli maquette and happened before with other maquettes. I hate when sideshow is doing this.

I just opened my Snow Troll this week and was very impressed with it. Compared to some other releases, it is quite a bit of poly for the price. If you like big pieces, I highly recommend it. The dwarf was pretty well-executed also.

The dwarf is well made for his size but I think he doesn't fit the statue.
I display my troll without him and it looks awesome.

Just ordered after reading the thread some great pics and I always regret not getting the first cave troll.
Now just waiting for him to arrive....and then the customs/tax/FedEx bill to follow shortly after :(

#27 in the house. After months of paying it off its here. Finally a statue with some weight and presence. Sleeper hit of the year for 2012.

Shipping notice received. Looking forward to giving my local politicians more money for their 'expenses' and the delivery service more money to actually deliver it after paying for postage :wink1

In the words of Boromir ( aka Ned Stark) : WINTER IS COMING, :hi5:

Just arrived and I concur with the majority, how is this still in stock!
Feels nice and heavy, even picking the box up I could tell it was going to be a classic!
Hunt is on for his long lost brother now!

Tracking E-mail from Sideshow stating 'severe storms causing major delays' :lecture

However....my Snow Troll has made it through and has hit UK mainland and is stomping his way here :panic:
:lol

Back