Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was also mention of troll snot, perhaps you'd like some in polystone form :lol

I believe it was already released...

lotrnewbornlrg2.jpg

If in any of the hobbit films there is even a glimpse of this guy or north hills troll or any flash back to trolls and dwarves going at it in the North this will be a grail

If in any of the hobbit films there is even a glimpse of this guy or north hills troll or any flash back to trolls and dwarves going at it in the North this will be a grail

It would help. Either way its a really cool piece.

Oh! high Naz :wave, yeah wasn't too sure anyone was too interested :(. He is still WIP. I just glossed up the gums...looks a lot better now. I did some work on the skull too...looks a lot more like bone now, but I need to do some more work on it before putting some sheen sealer on it to get the full effect. I picked up some of the sealer a couple of days ago, but I don't have the time to work on him these days. :(

I'll post some pics next week it you like. :wink1:

It will help me get off my butt and get him finished. :lol

:duff
Bill

Oh! high Naz :wave, yeah wasn't too sure anyone was too interested :(. He is still WIP. I just glossed up the gums...looks a lot better now. I did some work on the skull too...looks a lot more like bone now, but I need to do some more work on it before putting some sheen sealer on it to get the full effect. I picked up some of the sealer a couple of days ago, but I don't have the time to work on him these days. :(

I'll post some pics next week it you like. :wink1:

It will help me get off my butt and get him finished. :lol

:duff
Bill

Cool - Hell yeah, bring on the pics!:rock . Are you gonna gloss the eyes while you're at it? I think the eyes look great as is, but they would really look amazing with a wetter look. If I were to do anything to my Troll that would be it.

Good Luck! :duff

Back