Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, nice review Josh...congrats mate. :clap

I expecting this guy on my doorstep late this week or early next. :impatient:

Man he's big and heavy...shipping cost is killing me, as I expected. :(

However it should be well worth it for this bad-boy...he looks fantastic. :rock

:duff
Bill

Thank ya! :duff

The shipping on this guy has to be rough on you with the fact he comes in a such a heavy weight. You might want to get one of this back brace belts to cover yourself. :lol

I hear ye brother...I hear ye. :wink1:

With such a big footprint, this guy is a monster for sure. :panic:

Hope I can find a shelf strong enough to hold him. :pray: :lol

:duff
Bill

The Lurtz Ex is great. I wish I still had him. My wife is still pissed that I got rid of him, and that was two years ago. No matter what piece comes in the house, at some point she is sure to throw out the "it's not as cool as Lurtz".:slap:lol

You and I have very different wives! (obivously :lol)

H Josh the guy that sold me lurtz is all so selling Aragorn exclusive. What do think to him. I am tempted and he would be cool to display with lurtz.

does anybody else have any thoughts on Aragorn
Thanks

H Josh the guy that sold me lurtz is all so selling Aragorn exclusive. What do think to him. I am tempted and he would be cool to display with lurtz.

does anybody else have any thoughts on Aragorn
Thanks

The PF ex? I'd get it if you can score it for a good deal.

Thanks!

I thought about it but I forgot while I was outside and when I remembered I didn't feel like moving him again. :lol

Well, Chris is a good looking guy ya know.

these things are expensive in the uk with shipping and tax. The EXs are real hard to get out here:monkey2

I have gone for Aragorn but won't get him till end of november. Lurtz broke me he was more than double the cost of Aragorn and that was a very good price

Can someone answer for me if this thing is really 18" wide as described on Sideshow's website? I get the length and depth but even with the arm stretched out I doubt it can be that wide.

Can someone answer for me if this thing is really 18" wide as described on Sideshow's website? I get the length and depth but even with the arm stretched out I doubt it can be that wide.

From the right shoulder to the tip of the mace is 18"

Back