Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some without:

9.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

The Lurtz Ex is great. I wish I still had him. My wife is still pissed that I got rid of him, and that was two years ago. No matter what piece comes in the house, at some point she is sure to throw out the "it's not as cool as Lurtz".:slap:lol

sorry....but thats good to hear for me can't wait. I let the morgul lord go maybe one day i will regret that naww dont think so not with sauron coming up:impatient: just the price that's a bit worrying.

anyway snow troll....epic.....looks good without the dwarf...for me anyway.

Nice Frank! Glad you got this one.

Thanks, as soon as I saw the Dwarf was removable I was all in. Although I've safely put him in the box since I won't be displaying him, he's very detailed for such a little guy and really well done.

Thanks, as soon as I saw the Dwarf was removable I was all in. Although I've safely put him in the box since I won't be displaying him, he's very detailed for such a little guy and really well done.

Dwarf being removable was a great move!

I wouldn't be happy if disturbed while going for a number 2.
Is that toilet paper wrapped around his ankles flapping in the wind just behind him:lol

Back