Snow Job! (MC Toys: Snow Space set)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but they're sights and attachments are kinda old. They're other offering.

ES0003-2.jpg

I love that ACOG with the flip out magnifier.

The rack is kill the price. Not needed. At all.

Um... the ACOG is older than the EoTech. The PEQ2 is huge compared to modern ones, the vertical foregrip with the bipod is like early millennium. Even the tac light is an older SureFire. The black version (Set B) is more updated but comes with the stale, oldschool M4 stock and a rubber butt pad, not even the LE stock or the MagPul CTR stock that comes on the winterized set.

Um... the ACOG is older than the EoTech. The PEQ2 is huge compared to modern ones, the vertical foregrip with the bipod is like early millennium. Even the tac light is an older SureFire. The black version (Set B) is more updated but comes with the stale, oldschool M4 stock and a rubber butt pad, not even the LE stock or the MagPul CTR stock that comes on the winterized set.

Oops! :slap

Did I mean ACOG? Yeah, I meant EOTech. :lol

Yeah. This:

tumblr_lsxtglsUrC1qmhv2lo1_500.jpg

I'm being real with you, I only know so much. Not nearly as much as you.

Sideshow gives most releases correct weapons like the rifles they gave the Viper and Stalker and no one uses them, they instead opt for the modern updated weapons in all the pics I see online.

Some might want an updated gun for their Snow Job.

I can't figure out what I want to do. I don't want to break the bank, but I'm just having issues finding a nice rifle. A nice MK11 would be cool, or a 416 or something, I don't know.

What do you guys think of a PSG1?

riflewith2clips.jpg

I can't figure out what I want to do. I don't want to break the bank, but I'm just having issues finding a nice rifle. A nice MK11 would be cool, or a 416 or something, I don't know.

riflewith2clips.jpg

Awesome. Get it!

riflewith2clips.jpg

Thats pretty nice looking.

English Mother****er! Do you speak it? :lol

Seriously Nam, when you start talking weapons its almost like you start typing Latin. :lecture

that looks great...wish Sideshow would hurry up and make Snowjob

Back