SW Toys & MT Toys Lady of Space and Time Ciri Zireael 1/6 Scale Action Figure MT009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So disappointed. I ordered MT Ciri from KGHobby and they sent me a message that she is back-ordered. :( They are urging me to switch to the JKToys version, but I don't think I like the face on that one quite as much. Sigh.

So disappointed. I ordered MT Ciri from KGHobby and they sent me a message that she is back-ordered. :( They are urging me to switch to the JKToys version, but I don't think I like the face on that one quite as much. Sigh.
Buy from Onesixthkit he's always been good to me.

Buy from Onesixthkit he's always been good to me.
Well, now I wish I had ordered from anyone else- including TNS, but it's a little late now.

I don't really understand how a figure could be "backordered" anyway, don't they do the production all at the same time for these things?

Well, now I wish I had ordered from anyone else- including TNS, but it's a little late now.

I don't really understand how a figure could be "backordered" anyway, don't they do the production all at the same time for these things?
I used KGHobby few times sure they slow but they get the figure out.

I bought her a few weeks ago from Ekia Hobbies. She seems to still be in stock there:

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/swtoys-x-mttoys-lady-of-space-and-time-cirilla-1-6-figure-mtt-009/

Speaking of, I had custom displays stands made for both my Geralt and Ciri since they didn't come with one. I think they turned out really well!
Geralt and Ciri.JPG

Back