Snow Job! (MC Toys: Snow Space set)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? Saved me whatever it cost, I seriously had it in my cart this afternoon and was ready to pull the trigger. This one was a pretty big letdown.

Yup. Glad I took a closer look at the Facebook pics. :lol

the shoulders & pocket flaps are pleather too... but that might be fixable... pocket flaps would probably be easy enough to cover/replace. people have commented on there being no fur in the hood... thats an easy fix!

The whole outfit looks like it's pleather, with the flaps being shiny. Unless you're talking about undoing the whole suit, creating a pattern and 100% redoing it in white material, there's no fixing it. :cuckoo:

Yup. Glad I took a closer look at the Facebook pics. :lol

The whole outfit looks like it's pleather, with the flaps being shiny. Unless you're talking about undoing the whole suit, creating a pattern and 100% redoing it in white material, there's no fixing it. :cuckoo:

Im going by this pic which clearly shows the main fabric is a heavy cordura style fabric with shiny pleather flaps/shoulders... am i looking at different pics to you maybe? :cuckoo:
1310240929e694c87152928276.jpg

Im going by this pic which clearly shows the main fabric is a heavy cordura style fabric with shiny pleather flaps/shoulders... am i looking at different pics to you maybe? :cuckoo:
1310240929e694c87152928276.jpg

I'll concede that. They looked like pleather in my pics. But the shiny aspects still look unfixable. :lol

Fine sand paper (maybe wet & dry) or fine steel wool may help take the shine off... or flaps could be removed/replaced & the shoulders could actually be covered... I dont think this is totally hopeless... if I had a head for snow job I might have considered giving it a shot...

Back