Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..... my forth Marine will be different again... its gonna have a sort of Mk8 which has a high collar. I am also working on the shoulders wit sort of rims on... these will be all gold and stuff...

marine311.jpg

marine312.jpg

marine313.jpg

Whoah, Mark it just gets better . I'm trying hard to resist getting one of these from you. I love what I saw in the game screen grabs, would love to let my imagination run riot with one of those !

Duane is making more creatures ? Well I'm off to dump mine in the bin as I don't think I could make anything as cool as Duanes. Can't wait to see them though.

Man, I love that cyborg head... really makes a unique statement. Love seeing what you guys are doing on these :rock

Thats awesome buddy I want to do this to my collar, what have you used? Its perfect.

Well..... my forth Marine will be different again... its gonna have a sort of Mk8 which has a high collar. I am also working on the shoulders wit sort of rims on... these will be all gold and stuff...

marine311.jpg

marine312.jpg

marine313.jpg

What you and CBob did in bringing these guys to 1/6 scale is EPIC :) Well impressed.
At the risk of sounding like a pest, will you be casting up this Borg Tempura Morrison head wiv all those pipes? I needs it for my stab at a marine my preciousssssss!:gollum:

hahahah nah mate that would be impossible to cast because of the tubes, but I am sure I could make you one at some point.

Your armour should be there tomorrow mate :)

If its not there tomorrow I will have one of my boys round to sort them post office folk out!!!!

Drop and give me twenty!!!

project%2013-1.jpg

hahahah nah mate that would be impossible to cast because of the tubes, but I am sure I could make you one at some point.

Your armour should be there tomorrow mate :)

DOH! True that Mark :monkey2 I think this cyborg rendition with Morrison's sculpt is the perfect variant of the series you've made so far. Brilliantly creative:clap If you do cast it up, it'll be an honour to own one...

Can't wait for the armour dude. It's my day off so if it arrives, i'm straight down to HobbyCraft for some paint supplies.

Could you give me a clue where I can get these little pipes and tubes?? My Marine is going to be riddled with 'em!

I love this thread
I read it every day with my fruit loops for breakfast

Seriously I check often as many do - I am very keen to do my own SM as I love painting teh little fellas and would like to take a crack at a big one too!

Keep up the inspirational work !

That's what I like to hear. I am a bit sad as I play with my dollies over breakfast Hahaaha....but if you want some armour then I can cast up up some nah worries.

I am gonna do a step by step of how to put all the armour together next week :)

My Leia arrived today ! ( And was promptly snatched away by my daughter :( ) I've managed to get it back and have puttied it and it is now ready for some paint. Now I just need to get one for myself . I don't know what has happened to the other head that was on her figure though? I was going to practice my painting on it :lol

Can't wait to see how everyone else's turn out !

I've gotta say the new backpack you made m8 is beautiful i love it so much. Also i knew the mini head was small but its friggin titchy, gonna be fun painting the eyes on this sucker :lol

Back